c h a p t e r 15.

Guanlin~

Ring*

I quickly answered the phone, and it's from one of the biggest beauty brands in Korea.

"Hello, this is a call from the head quarters of Innisfree. I'm the CEO's secretary, and he really wants to meet you soon because he got your business proposal. Is it possible for you to fly over to Seoul by Saturday?"

"Yes, I'll be there. Thank you." I hanged up, and told Seohee to come over.

"Yes, sir?"

"Book us a flight to Incheon Airport- first thing, tomorrow morning. We're going to Seoul for a business trip."

"Seoul!" Her eyes grew wide, and she started jumping up and down. "I'm coming, right?"

"Well, yeah... you're my assistant."

"Thank you! I'm so excited" She went up and hugged me due to excitement. "Ha.ha. Sorry..."

"Book it now."

"Ah... okay. For how long?"

"About a week."

__________________

Guanlin~

We arrived at Incheon Airport, and once I laid my foot onto the ground- flashbacks of ten years ago started flooding my mind.

I'm actually back- I never thought that'd ever happen again.

And I'm still with Seohee...

"Pinky~ah!" Seohee yelled, as she went up to hug her friend. Pinky still looked the same, young and bright- but this time, she's pregnant. Beside her is Baejin- or should I say, Jinyoung? He looks way more mature, and he really grew. He's holding a little girl in his arms, who look exactly like Pinky and him combined.

"Guanlin?" Jinyoung's eyes grew wide, and he came up to me. "Remember me? Bae Jinyoung, Baejin, deep dark, yes good-"

"Yes, I remember you. How could I forget?" I laughed.

"Glad you're back." He gave me a handshake.

"Seohee, where did you book our hotel?" I said, trying to change the topic.

"H-hotel? Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I forgot- you said to book a flight, so that's just what I did..."

"If I say book a flight... I actually meant book a flight, hotel, and a car." I tried not to get mad in front them.

"How about you two stay at our place? You guys are only here for like a week right?" Pinky suggested.

"Yes, but we can just get a hotel now- it's easy."

"But I want to spend more time with Seohee- ouch!" Pinky started breathing heavily, and Jinyoung came up to help her.

"Just do it- you're stressing my wife out." Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Let's go." I can't possibly turn down their offer, when Pinky's literally in pain.

Jinyoung drived the whole way to their house, and the little girl just looked at me the whole time.

"Byul, meet uncle." Says Seohee in a baby voice.

"I'm not her unc- ouch!" I yelled, as Seohee pinched me. It actually made Byul laugh.

"Hello!" She greeted.

Once we arrived at their humble home, Jinyoung helped us take our stuff inside the house.

"You two will sleep in the guess room." Says Pinky.

"There's only one room?" I asked.

"There's three. Jinyoung and I's room, the nursery room, and then the guest room."

"Why can't Seohee just sleep in the babies room?" I muttered.

"Do you think she'll actually fit inside the crib?" Says Jinyoung- screw it, he's still the same.

Once we got all our stuff in the bedroom, we picked who's sleeping on the bed.

"You can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." I pretended to be a gentleman.

"No, you're the guest. You sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Seohee tried to debate with me.

"Alright." I nodded, and started unpacking my stuff on the bed.

"Oh wow. Okay then."

____________________

Seohee~

"I cooked ramyeon, who wants some?" Jinyoung yelled. Guanlin and I just finished unpacking our stuff, so I quickly ran to the dining area, because I'm starving.

"Is he going to eat?" Pinky asked me.

"I don't know, if he doesn't then just let him be-"

"I'm coming." He yelled, while walking out the bedroom.

We ate some ramyeon and the room was suddenly filled with slurps and cutlery clicking onto the bowls. No one spoke, since everybody was too focused on their food.

"So, I heard you're getting married and are expecting a baby?" Pinky asked Guanlin as she broke the silence.

I'm actually dead. I'm not even supposed to tell anyone about my boss's private life...

"How do you know that?" Guanlin asked with his forehead scrunched.

"I'm so sorry..." I mumbled.

"Let's talk about this later. Alone."

____________________

OKAYYYYY, NOW BACK TO THE REGULAR SCHEDULE!!! I update every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (may vary depending where you live).

COMMENT DOWN YOUR BIRTHDAY TO FIND A BDAY BUDDY!

Song: Pick-A-Boo (피카부) by Red Velvet (레드벨벳)