c h a p t e r 23.

Seohee~

"The truth is... Bella and I's marriage is all just arranged. We don't actually have feelings for each other." Guanlin tried explaining to me, but I just can't process it all in my head.

"But how about the baby?"

"It's Seongwoo's child, not mine."

"How long has this been going on? Are you okay with it?" Honestly though, if I was in his situation...

"I told you; I don't have any feelings for her. She used to like me, back when we were like sixteen. We dated for a week, and that's when we realized that it's not gonna happen. Our relationship now- it's all just forced."

"But why? So... did you actually agree to this?" I'm still so confused, and I'm trying really hard to find the missing pieces to complete this puzzle in my head.

"It's for our family businesses, and we had to agree. Disappointing our parents would be the last thing we'd want on this planet. None of our parents know that we don't actually like each other- they don't know anything about Seongwoo," He puffed out his cheeks, and brushed out his hair in frustration. "She should be way more careful next time."

"It's all just fake..."

"Yeah... but don't get me wrong! Bella is really nice, and she really does love Seongwoo. They've been together for the past six years."

"And her parents don't know?"

"Not a single clue. They've been very careful, except for now. She got pregnant at such a wrong time- thank goodness I'm here, or else she would have been in big trouble."

"It seems like you do care for her though?"

"Well, yeah. Bella's like family to me. She's been a great friend, especially during the time when- never mind."

"What is it?"

"Nothing."

___________________

Guanlin~

Especially the time when I was so desperate to hold you in my arms once again. The time when I missed you the most, which was basically everyday for the past ten years.

I can't tell you that though.

Especially now that you have Woojin.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone" She sat back and gave her forehead a massage. "Do you like anybody?" She suddenly asked.

"No." Only if you knew.

"Then, are you gay?"

"Nope."

"Ah. You're asexual?" Where the heck is she getting these ideas from?

"No! I'm straight, okay? I'm just not looking for a partner right now, especially with all these problems piling up one after another."

"That's true," She took out a small bite from the cake she ordered. "Well, if you need any help or someone to talk to, I'm here. I'll sure listen."

"Thank you, same goes for you. I know I can be such a dick sometimes, but please- talk to me if you have any problems."

"I will." She gave me a warm smile.

I really wish I could tell you everything.

I wish I could yell out to the whole world what I'm really feeling.

But that's all just clearly impossible.

____________________

Seohee~

"How was your day?" Woojin kissed me on the forehead, as I got down to the lobby.

"Pretty interesting." Very, actually.

"Why?"

"It's a secret." I told him, and he quickly understood. That's what I like most about Woojin- he's not petty.

We went over to my house after work, and I cooked him one of my favourite dishes.

As I was listening to the radio, I sang my heart out while cooking, without even realizing it. Woojin suddenly just started joining me, and hugged me from behind.

"I see my future in your eyes." We both sang at the same time, which made my heart skip a beat.

"I love you." He says to me.

_____________________

Okkk guys, so I decided to post this chapter today because I already have a plan for the next six chapters, and for it to work, I'd have to post this chapter today sooooo;)))

Song: Blinking Game (눈싸움) by Jonghyun (종현)