c h a p t e r 36.

Seohee~

Guanlin didn't let me work for the rest of the week. I actually feel thankful for that, because I still have no idea how to not break down into tears, while being out in public.

Ring*

I opened the door, and there I saw him. I guess he got out of work earlier than usual.

"I got you some food. How are you?" Guanlin asked, while I let him inside my apartment. He placed down the food on the table, and we sat down to eat the pizza and burgers together.

"Thanks, this actually makes me feel a whole lot better." I thanked him. I noticed that he also bought a tub of ice cream, and some chocolate- in my favourite flavours and brands too.

"I asked Pinky for things you liked. I got it right after I got off work."

"Oh yeah, why are you home so early today?" I asked, then took a bite from a slice of pizza.

"The meeting ended really quickly. Also, the artists are coming here next week to decorate the gallery... do you think you can come to work by then?"

"Yes, I can. I need to stop being like this- it's not gonna get me anywhere. I'll sure help out with the preparations."

"That's great to hear" He looked at me then away again. "How many times have you cried today?"

"Why? Does my face look that poofy?" At least he'd think my face is bloated because of crying, not food.

"No, it's just that... you know, these past days- I know it's been tough on you."

"It's getting better."

"Well, you don't know that for sure until you actually go and see him in person."

"You have a very good point there," I sighed. "What do I do then?"

"Are you still planning on getting back with him?"

"Yes, if he's fine with it. I still hope I can fix this problem..."

"We," He looked me straight in the eyes. "It's we, Woojin has his own parts in it too. I believe that he should fight for your relationship too, if it's that important to him."

"I'm scared... what if he doesn't want me back?"

"I'd say move on, but I know it's not easy to just do..."

"I guess."

"If you need someone to help you do that... I'm always here. I wouldn't mind it, even if you just use me as a way to get over him."

"No! That's so unfair to you."

"I don't care if you use me, or what- all I want to do is spend more time with you. It doesn't mater how, but at least I wouldn't need to see you with someone else anymore."

"Why, Guanlin?"

"Because I still love you."

_____________________

Guanlin~

"Fine. If it doesn't work out, then I'll try to get over him... you don't need to do anything- I'd feel even worse." Seohee told me.

"So, you're fine with me still having feelings for you?" I actually feel so relieved, now that she knows.

"Bella told me, Seongwoo told me, Yiju told me-"

"So you already knew..."

"I noticed it too." She giggled. Well, at least I made her happy, even just for once.

"Well, that's embarrassing..." I awkwardly laughed.

______________________

Seohee~

The week came by so slow but also so fast, and now it's time to go back to work.

Guanlin stood up from his desk, and was about to go outside, when I suddenly stopped him.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Getting the files." He replied.

"I can get it."

"Are you sure? You-know-who might be there... I just don't want you to end up crying in the middle of the office; you know- people only remember the memorable things that happen only once in a half moon."

"I know. I won't cry, I promise." I patted his back, and went downstairs.

I suddenly bumped into someone, making them drop their stuff.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized while picking up their stuff. I looked up, and it's Woojin.

Great- just great.

"Can we talk later, after work?" I nervously asked him, hoping for a yes.

"Okay." He just nodded, then handed me the files that I was supposed to originally get in the first place.

"Thank you."

_____________________

I'm lowkey obsessed with Idol Producer rn lolol

Song: Wanna Love You by Paul Kim (폴킴)