c h a p t e r 19.

Seohee~

The week went by pretty quickly with the new baby and such. Byul has been adjusting- now that she's not the only child anymore, she's actually starting to understand how to share her parents.

I still haven't casually talked to Guanlin- like what's the point? I've been calling him Edward or sir, for the past week.

Guanlin is out of my life- out of my head, out my heart.

I just don't want to feel the pain anymore.

I was about to go inside the guest room, when suddenly:

I heard Guanlin say, "How are you? How about the baby?"

I stop and I don't go in.

Instead, I walked away and hid myself inside the bathroom.

Ten seconds ago, I said that I don't want to get hurt by him anymore... but why am I still feeling this way? Why am I still wasting my tears on him?

Why do my emotions hate me?

Knock*

I quickly wiped away the tears from my eyes, and opened the door.

"Seohee-" Says Pinky, but she suddenly saw my eyes.

"It's nothing..." I uttered.

She suddenly just hugged me, and started to pat my back, like what she does to her children. It somehow is actually very soothing.

"My heart hurts..." I suddenly confessed to her.

"It's time for you to give it a rest. Don't beat yourself up for too long," Pinky looked at me and smiled. "Find someone else that can cure your pain. You've had enough- you actually deserve happiness now."

"Where do I look for happiness?"

"Well, now that your heart is tired- you should just first give it a rest. Just for now, use your head and see what's in front of you... and then when you're ready, open up your heart again."

"You're right... Woojin." I smiled to myself.

_____________________

Guanlin~

I was helping Jinyoung in the kitchen, and Seohee took care of the kids with Pinky. Apparently there are guests coming, so we had to prepare.

Jinyoung and I cooked a few dishes, and I cleaned up the place a bit, to make it look presentable.

The doorbell rang, and Seohee ran to get it.

"Oh my gosh!" She yelled, while hugging the two guys that just came in the house.

One is Daehwi, and the other is... Seonho?

He looks way different.

"Guanlin?" Seonho's eyes grew wide, and he ran up to hit my back, which actually really hurt. "Remember me? MVP team captain, Yoo Seonho!"

"How could I forget?" I laughed, as I felt my burning back.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Great. You?"

"I love my life." He chuckled.

We ate dinner and chatted about life and such- Seohee helped feed Byul, and baby Jihyun was asleep.

After eating, I went outside to get some "fresh" air.

"Hey, Edward." Greeted Daehwi. I'm still scared of him because of last time- but I don't show it.

"Hello."

"What did you do to Seohee this time?" He suddenly asked, and I looked at him in confusion. "She doesn't look okay."

"It's nothing." Is it because of that kiss? Or maybe it's something else?

"Whatever then. Just remember what I can do if you ever hurt her again."

_____________________

Seohee~

I heard Guanlin and Daehwi's whole conversation outside, and I couldn't help but to feel so happy that my brothers take such good care of me.

"What are looking at?" Seonho said, as he draped his arm over my shoulders.

"Have you and Mina ever gotten into a fight? Or maybe a misunderstanding- an argument?"

"So many times, I've actually lost count of it. It's normal for a couple to fight sometimes- but even so, I still love her with all my heart."

"I'm going to be single until I grow old and die." It felt so lonely, even by just thinking of it.

"No you're not- you have that Woojin guy!"

"How do you know about Woojin?"

"I just guessed." He looked away. Brother, you really don't know how to lie.

"Did Pinky tell you?"

"No..." I glared at him. "Fine! Yes, she did tell me."

______________________

I wasn't originally gonna post today, but I just have a favor to ask y'all. Please go on to my profile and see if "Seat No. 38" is still there, BECAUSE ITS NOT SHOWING UP ON MY WORKS ANYMORE AND I THINK THAT MAYBE WATTPAD FUCKING DELETED IT UHHH MY HARD WORK ㅠㅠ

Song: Think About Chu' by Sam Kim (샘김) ft. Loco (로꼬)