c h a p t e r 14.

Seohee~

After lunch, I was just completely in the best mood. I can't believe Woojin just asked me out! This could be it.

"Did something happen over lunch time?" Guanlin looked at me, then back at his computer.

"Woojin asked me out!" I squealed.

"That fast?" He suddenly stopped typing, and stood up.

"Yeah... what's wrong with that?"

"Well, nothing really. I guess dates are also a good way to get to know each other anyways..." He sat back down.

"Woojin said he's taking me out to some restaurant tomorrow! Is that okay with you? Sir."

"Yeah, go ahead. I have a date with Bella too, so you don't really need to come with me anywhere tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh, okay..."

Seohee, stop it.

Forget about your feelings for him, and focus on what you have now. Woojin is the one for you. Guanlin is for Bella- so stop being delusional.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked me out of nowhere.

"Yeah! I'm fine... just very excited for tomorrow!" I lied.

"Have fun." He chuckled.

"I will."

__________________

Guanlin~

Bella and I arrived at the restaurant that I booked last minute, but they didn't have any more private rooms.

We started walking to our table, when I suddenly saw Seohee and Woojin laughing, while telling each other stories and eating their food.

Out of all the restaurants in LA, why did it have to be this one?

"Let's eat somewhere else." I told Bella.

"But we're already here. Plus, I'm so hungry." She pouted like a baby.

"But-"

"Oh look, it's Mia!" Bella yelled, which caught Seohee and Woojin's attention.

"Never thought I'd see you two here!" Seohee laughed.

"How about we have a double date?" Bella suggested.

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea!" Seohee agreed with her.

"That's not happening." Woojin and I said at the same time.

"Come on! We both want it, right Mia?" They both nodded and tried to act all cute.

"Fine." I can't handle that cute shit.

"Yeah, I guess." Woojin muttered.

We all talked for a while before the food came- Bella and Seohee are actually getting along so well. Woojin looked pissed the whole time, and so did I.

"So, how's the baby?" Seohee asked us.

"What baby?" Woojin looked so lost.

"Well, come here!" Bella smiled, as Seohee came up to her and felt the forming bump.

"Oh my gosh! It's starting to grow," Seohee looked at her, fascinated. "Does it hurt a lot?"

"It doesn't hurt that much yet, but the pain is completely worth it. I'm so excited for the baby to start growing even more! I'm really excited to become a mom, and a wife." Bella said, as she looked at me.

___________________

Seohee~

After eating dinner, Bella and Guanlin left- leaving Woojin and I in such an awkward situation.

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" He asked me.

"Alright."

We walked in the park nearby, and sat on the swings. It was starting to get really dark outside, but the street lights were actually so bright.

"Can I ask you a question?" Says Woojin.

"Yeah, of course!"

"About Bella and Guanlin... how do feel about her pregnancy?"

"I'm actually very happy for them! I told myself that when I see him again, he'd probably have a family by then."

"Don't lie to me." He glared at me.

"I'm not lying!" I'm totally lying.

"Liar."

"Fine! You know, I can't help but to feel jealous sometimes... because if he didn't leave, would I still be the one by his side right now?"

"It's okay..." Woojin hugged me, but I couldn't help it, so I started crying on his shoulders.

"I feel so cruel for still wanting him, even though he already loves someone else, and is even expecting a child..."

"You're not cruel. You're just in love." He whispered.

"I'm sorry if our first date went like this," I apologized to him. "I'm so sorry if I ruined your day."

"I actually had fun, and you were the one who made my day better. Plus, there's always a next time... right?"

"Of course! I actually really like you, and I promise to get over Guanlin."

"Don't promise me that." He laughed.

"Why not?"

"Because first love never dies."

____________________

HOW OLD DO Y'ALL THINK I AM??? (If you know me personally, please don't spill, it'll ruin the fun lmao)

Song: So Cute (귀여워) by Byul () x 10cm