Abused (Luke Hemmings)

I immediately wake up to the smell of alcohol and almost throw up.

I want to sleep but I know I'm going to have to get up. The habit of getting up for school is stuck, but I graduated, I'm done with high school. I smile for the first time in the longest time.

"AMANDA WAKE THE FUCK UP!." My so called dad says barging my door open and dropping his beer on the floor. My smile turns to a frown immediately. "It's summer." I say as calm as I can, because if I didn't he'd think I was yelling at him and get mad as go off on me.

"Well you don't deserve a break. Now get down stairs and get me some breakfast why don't you." He says strictly. He scares me when he gets like this because I don't have a clue what to expect as far as behavior.

I jump up fast and hurry down the stairs. Quickly I turn on the stovetop and set down a pan on top of it to heat up. I open the fridge to grab the needed foods to make an acceptable breakfast. I crack an egg on the pan perfectly. Then after digging in the cupboard for a second pan I place it on another warmed up burner. I slap some bacon on the pan and wait while watching the food.

~15 minutes later~

I finish my cooking and neatly put the food on a plate and leave it out on the table for my dad to eat. I turn off the stove and clean up after my self. Nervously I make my way up to my room. My iPod blinks on signaling a notification. I grab for it and unlock it seeing my bestfriend Meghan had texted me on kik. I mentally thank the neighbors for there wifi or else I wouldn't have contact with her outside of school.

Mεg: Hey

Αmαηdα: Hi

Mεg: what's up?

Αmαηdα: oh you know the usual das situation how about you?

Mεg: Aw. I'm just watching tv. lets go somewhere so you can get you out of that hell hole.

Αmαηdα: yeah. want me the sneak out?

Mεg: sure. starbucks?

Αmαηdα: yeah, give me a few

Mεg: okay

I shut off my iPod and head to my closet it's all ugly and old clothes I wish I had more money.

•••••••••••••••••

|•it's a start•|

|•Amanda is the main character•|

|•Meghan (meg) is her bestfriend•|

|•please vote it's a huge help•|

|•ok bye•|

|•Rαιηα•|

IG||| raina_hutton