9 ~ Did You Just Lick My...

Oh my... What an adventure getting this up for you guys! Wifi probs, Wattpad probs, editing probs... Butt! It is here... And sweeter than ever! (You'll see what I mean.)

Zailey and Connor anxiously waited, arriving extra early to collect their chemistry test results before class. Mrs. Robles promised to have the grades of the exam retake by Tuesday during fifth period. The bell rang just in time as Mrs. Robles handed the exam results to the two of them.

Fifth period started, and everyone took out their notebooks to work on warm up problems. Connor took out his phone to text Zailey.

Mr. Shoe Fetish: How'd you do?

Sneakers: U first.

Mr. Shoe Fetish: Count to 3?

Sneakers: 1

Mr. Shoe Fetish: 2

Sneakers: 3!

Mr. Shoe Fetish: 93%

Sneakers: 100%

Zailey looked back at Connor and stuck out her tongue.

Sneakers: Haha! Bow down to the queen, LOSERRR!!

Mr. Shoe Fetish: Winner buys ice cream?

Sneakers: Since when was this a game?

Suddenly, Zailey's name was called by Mrs. Robles. She quickly put away her phone and acted as if she did the warm up problems.

"Zai, go on up."

Without difficulty, she sped through the last warm up problem on the board, and sat back down in her seat.

"Great job! Any questions?" Mrs. Robles praised her. "No? Alright. Now, class, I have something very important to share. For the first time this semester, someone got a perfect score on the chemistry exam... Zailey Tsang!"

The students looked at her, the doubt clear in their eyes. Soon enough, whispers and giggles filled the room, all seeming to mock her.

"Zai?!"

"Who the hell is that?"

"I'm sure she blackmailed the teacher to give her that score."

"Hey Zai, mind sharing those cheat sheets with us?"

Zailey was about to stand, determined to stand her ground when a loud slam echoed through the room. Backs straightened and hands holded, the chatter ceased immediately, all attention shifting to its source.

Every eye landed on Connor, frightened by the unfamiliar darkness in his eyes. His expression was impenetrable, until his lip pierced through it with a devilish smirk.

"Sorry, I was trying to catch a fly," he held up the hand he had hammered on the table. "There were too many of them buzzing earlier."

The students looked down, fully understanding what he was implying. Looking around, Zailey was surprised to see that they all looked apologetic.

Did he really just make a whole class bow down and repent?

"If I hear another buzz, I will fucking crush it," he clenched his fist, arousing silent gasps around the room.

"Connor! Language!" Mrs. Robles yelled from across the room.

"You know, most of the time, the most harmful words aren't the swear words," he said before picking up his pen to resume his warm up.

Zailey's heart flipped, taken aback by what had just transpired.

Connor swore.

No, no, no...