58 ~ Don't Stop

Warning! The following chapter contains mature content. If you are under the age of 18, please skip to the next chapter :)

Both enjoyed the satisfying pressure of savory, familiar lips as they melted with each other. She struggled to keep herself upright against the force of his body, and he took the opportunity to hook his arm around her waist for support.

Their minds raced, but everything else seemed perfectly staged for this moment. The resistance of the water, the smooth friction of their wet skin... From the alluring song of the trees to the soft, blowing breeze.

Zailey pulled away, breathless, "This isn't... I don't think this is a good idea."

"It's a terrible idea. But then again, it was a terrible idea to expect a professional relationship with the only person in the world that makes me feel like this," he placed her hand on his rapidly beating heart.

"But... M-Mr. Davis-"

He leaned towards her, whispering inside her ear, "I want you to say my name."

"If anyone sees us, it'll be bad for Reverie."

She gasped as she felt him nibbling on her ear.

"Say it," he commanded.

"Mr. Davis-"

"My first name," he mumbled against her neck.

She arched her back, moaning in response, "C-Connor..."

Before she could say anything else, he planted another kiss, this time, with more urgency. He cupped the side of her face, as their lips moved in perfect, synchronized motions.

Suddenly, memories of their first kiss and their seemingly not-so-distant past resurfaced, as well as the amount of passion they both harbored for each other. She had always known and loved the gentle-natured Connor, though she fell even deeper for the reckless and passionate man right before her. It was true that absence made the heart grow fonder, as at that moment, nothing mattered but them... What they wanted... What they needed.

Connor moved his hands from her face to her waist, pulling her even closer to him. Zailey felt the cold breeze as he carried her out of the water, listening to the sound of his wet steps as he walked them across the dock. The desperation in his mannerisms only served to intensify the fire she felt under his every touch.

Before she knew it, she was pressed against the cabin door, yearning for him to come closer. Proceeding inside, they made their way to the closest room in the cabin. The kitchen.

She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, savouring the share of body heat. She moved her hips in line with his movements, grinding against his stiff, long caliber.

He lifted her up to the kitchen counter, keeping their lips locked. She felt his warm hands firmly press on her thighs, enjoying the pleasure of grazing between her legs.

Realizing what this was leading to, she broke the kiss, "If we keep going we might-"

Connor leaned over and nudged the nape of her neck with his nose, making her shiver as his breath tickled and sent jolts through her entire body. He sucked on her jawline and made his way down, feeling the vibrations of her moans on his lips.

"Don't stop," she said breathlessly with heavy lidded eyes.

"Wasn't planning on it," he gave her a peck on the lips. "You have no idea how long I've been suffering... I need you, Zailey."

Her heart swelled, hearing Connor say her name for the first time in five years. She felt her insides melting with the overwhelming desire to give in.