6

We head out of HQ when all hell broke loose. Dimitri yelled at me about leaving the baby and how I'm not going to take care of our baby. I listen to him go on and on.

'We can just go talk to Hans again later. I just told him that for now.' I said as we walked back to our apartment. Standing in the lounge loudly discussing our problems.

'Oh. How stupid do I feel now?' He said looking at his shoes.

'Hey, you are not at all stupid, love. I don't want to hear you ever say that again.'

'I- I just care about the two of you. I don't want anything to happen to you.' He said looking back into my eyes.

'I know.' I said cupping his face. He fell to his knees in front of me, then wrap his arms around my waist. Tears running down his face as he looks up at me.

'Why all these tears, comrade?' I asked whipping them all away.

'Roza, what are we going to do?'

'We'll think of something, but right now we are going to be late for our flights.'

'Shoot.' We reached our group, between Lissa, Christian, Dimitri and I, we had a very long teary goodbye session. We finally set off going our separate ways. Ian, Marco, and Eddie sat playing cards in flight while Lissa and I caught up. I told her about the baby. She was just as shocked as we were when we found out.

'I really am a freak of nature, Liss.'

'Stop saying that, maybe when our bond broke something else happened.'

'I never thought about it that way.'

'How is Dimitri taking it?'

'He is totally freaking out, but I know he is already in father mode.'

'Sound like him.'

'I still have to tell my mom and Abe though.'

'You want to me to be with you when you tell them?'

'Please, I'm going to need all the support I can get.'

'What are best friends for?' She said giving me a hug.

'So what do you hope it is a boy or a girl?'

'A very healthy little Dimitri.' She claps her hands together happily. Our flight was over in three hours and Eddie drove us back to Lissa's suit. Yesterday, guardian's came to put up new wards around Lissa's building. So she will be safe. Our guardian duties quickly snap back into place, like we haven't been gone at all. Lissa thought I should let Eddie and the others know about the new development. So I did. I had a conference call with my parents. Lissa held my hand while we sat on her bed; mom and Abe were both shocked too, very silent on their end. Mom scowled me along with dad telling me that I'm too young for babies. I let them finish before I utter another word.

'I totally agree with both of you. It was not even supposed to happen for our race, but being a total freak of nature it has happened and we all just going have to deal with it as it comes.'

'Honey, your no freak. Please don't ever call yourself that again.' Mom said.

'I agree with your mother. How is Dimitri taking it?' Abe asked me.

'He doesn't show it but I know he is freaking out.'

'Sounds like Belikov.' Mom said and I could hear the idea is starting to sink in for them. 'On to lighter things, your wedding. Olean and I already organized most of the things there are just a few things that still need seeing to.' Mom informed me.

'Thank you for everything you do mama.'

'You're welcome honey, but you have to thank your father his hand is in this more than mine.'