16

Standing behind Lissa protecting her felt so great. Scenes reply the whole time of this morning's meetings. I'm glad the way I handled the situations this morning. Hand Lissa a glass of water then returned to my post. Security feed constantly in my ear giving all the feed from all over the court. That's being what being head of guardian Head Quarters means to get security feed from all over court. Christian, Estavan, and Dimitri have not yet returned to court from the Ozra family business trip. Our court session ends for today and will continue tomorrow. We all escorted Lissa from the building into her armor cars and drove her back to her home. She looks so tired I had one of her royal guards carry her to bed. I sat with her as I got out of my jacket.

'Liss, how are you feeling?' I asked her clanking on the clock the nightstand on Christian side of the bed. An hour will I must go and pick Junior up from daycare.

'I'm fine just tired we had such long sessions today.'

'I'll have a feeder be sent over and some dinner. Maybe you'll feel better after you've fed.'

'That would be great, thanks, Rose.' She said and I called in for some normal food and a feeder be send over. 15 Minutes later a feeder arrived with a trolley full of food for Lissa to choose from. She fed on the feeder then ate her food. I told her Marco will be here if she needs anything while I go and pick Junior up from daycare. She nods her head and then continues to eat her food.

I drove to pick up Junior then drove home where we did his homework in reading and writing then got him to finally sit down to eat and finally gave him his bath. I also run through the shower myself and got us both dressed again. I stuffed a load of our washing into the washing machine and the rest that is already washed in the tumble drier. Now we head out the door again driving back to Lissa's place. Lissa saw Junior and was so excited and super surprised to see how big he has gotten.

'You got so big.' Lissa told him.

'Yes, your majesty.' He told her. She just looked at me so surprised.

'We are teaching him the basics already. You do know he can read and write already right.' I told her.

'What?! That is astonishing.' She said putting him on her hip as she walked around.

'And it's only his first birthday on Friday.'

'Is it a year already?'

'Yeah, time does really fly huh.'

'Yes, it sure does.' I took Junior from her and let her sit down. She relaxes on the couch while watching a nice movie. We retreated to the monitoring room where guardian Lopez sat watching the monitors. I set Junior down with his toys and crayons and his coloring books. His toy car broke under his really tight grip and he cried walking to me showing me his now broken toy car. I taught him the difference between hard grip and gentleness. He caught on quickly and I explain to him why his toy car broke. For the next 30 minutes, we worked on his hard and gentle touches.

I finally got through to him. Later he climbs onto my lap and lay his little head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I lay him down for the night when Dimitri walked in. Guardian Lopez, she left to return to her post as Dimitri took in his old post. We just smiled at each other. Walked closer and hugged and kissed each other hello. We monitor the screens and caught up on the last two days. Dimitri kept his promise to teach me, Russian. I struggled at first, but it is starting to get the hang of most of the pronunciations. By the time I got Junior ready for daycare. Got him fed and his teeth brushed, I can speak a little Russian.

Dimitri took Junior to daycare and as for me, a report came in of a school nearby that had a small strigoi attack last night. I send word to Eric to deploy extra guardians to the school for protection and will join them as soon as my meetings are done. I met with the count five making apologies for Eric. Almost everything is done for the new training and education for the new school year that will start in a week or two.