25

So junior grew more mature for his age. When he turned four he was he was already way ahead when he enters St. Marcus Academy at the elementary school level and way fit that I know he can kick any elementary novice's but. The twins turned out to be just like Junior. They all developed so quickly both Dimitri and I know already threw our learning session with little Dimitri's learning curve what we need to do with the twins. We started talking Russian and English, to them from a very early age. They really are like sponges. So our house got back to normal after being so busy with the kids.

Running HQ like a very tight ship and it is a well-oiled machine and I returned to my royal guard duties as well protecting Lissa. Lissa was pregnant with their second child and is doing great. Dimitri and I work alongside each other and fought strigoi together like we always worked together each filling in where the other can't be. Having each other's back, off and on the battlefield. Then when it is holidays the kids would come home and spend some quality time with Dimitri and me.

When the twins turned four they were both off to St. Marcus too, but at least they have little Dimitri to keep an eye on them for us. The twins are both identical and they don't make it easy on their teachers as all. Alex is being more like me when I was her age. Her sister the more focused, artistic one between the two of them, Rosie keep Alex in check but they both love each other very much and is hardly ever apart.

During the times when the three of them are at school out house seem so empty without them. On weekend Dimitri and I are on standby we would drive out for a day to the kids and spend a nice picnic basket in the woods near St. Marcus academy. Driving back is always the saddest for me. When Junior turned 8 and the twins 6, we had another boy, Mason Noel Belikov. After Mason was born I called it quits on having any more babies. As our four kids grew and Dimitri's and my lives have for sure changed for the better since they entered our house.

We finally had to request a bigger house with at least 5 bedrooms and at least 3 bathrooms. After months of waiting, we got one and moved in. Now each of our kids have their own rooms. When Mason turned four he followed in Junior's footsteps. All four kids very abnormally strong. Way stronger than other novices their age and with the kick-ass training they are all getting, they are upholding the legendary Belikov house name. Our kids are straight A students and top of their classes in the novice physical training.

The teenage years came sooner than we both thought and the teenage tantrums started but Dimitri would give them all hidings. I can remember a hiding I got when I was about two from my mother and it was worth it and still it didn't make me the worst person for it. They would yell at Dimitri and me when they didn't get their ways. They would learn really quickly and they didn't try us again. Alex on time talked back to me so ugly and bitterly that I gave her a hiding right then and there. She got back in line and apologies saying I gave her harder hidings then daddy did. I told her we gave them hidings not because we hate them but because we love them and giving them hidings like we do is to help them learn the right from wrong.

She nods her head in understanding and hung it in shame. Dimitri lay down basic house rules then they started high school. They started dating and with two girls in the house, Dimitri and I could just pray very hard that they will be kept safe from Moroi boys. Olena and my parents, we all would get together over Christmas holidays. The kids got spoiled by their grandparents. In Juniors senior year of high school were more like an extension of a Dimitri senior we would take him on certain weekends and take him strigoi hunting.

Junior who is way stronger then Dimitri and me but together through the strigoi's through a wall once of an abandon office building. Yes, you heard me right. He threw the strigoi through a wall and it was so quick on his feet. Before the strigoi could even get up from the brick rubble, Junior was staking him. The look in Junior's eyes was the same when Dimitri staked that Donovan strigoi when he turned back from strigoi. Junior had no negative effects after his first few kills. It was like he has been doing this for years. Junior graduated with honor colors and got assigned to an Ozra family member of Christian's here at court.

The twins followed and Dimitri and I did the same with them taking them out every other weekend to strigoi hunt. They both fought together and apart from being short like me they both moved more like Dimitri and me and their strength was without comparison. They both pack a real mean kick and jaw crunching punches. Rose was a bit shaken after her first kill but as time ticked on she got stronger as I couched her through it all. Alex was the reckless bad ass like half Dimitri and half me in her. Almost like a strigoi killing machine.

After their graduation, they both got assigned to one brand new family that just started out, why out in Alaska. Now for little Mason, he grew up into the most beautiful and gentle of nature, persons, but coming to killing strigoi he was like a raging angry bull. He told us once that he can scenes when a strigoi are near and I told him I once had that ability myself but went away after Lissa's bond broke with me. He got assigned to Lissa's little sister Jill. After he graduated with high marks and scores just like his siblings. Dimitri and I were so proud of all our kids. The two of us now being only two again moved to a much smaller house.

Years passed and we became grandparents. One thing we asked our kids is when they have their own children one day that the Rosemarie and Dimitri Belikov names would live on through the generations to come and they stay true to it. Junior now has his own Rosemarie and Dimitri twins. So has Mason and the twins. Their other kids were, Charles, William, Ibrahim, Benjamin, Clare and Bianca and then, of course, Mason junior. Dimitri and I were grandparents of 14 grandkids.

We retired at 70 and spend our time being surrounded by our grandchildren we told them all about out adventures of how we killed strigoi in battles. They would all listen real intend-ly to our tales. Although they all still learn about it in the still running curriculum Vivian and I created way back then. The curriculum hadn't changed because it produced way better guardians then the old curriculum had. Our grand babies ages ranged from 6 years old to 15 years old. Something about seeing then next generation grow up before your eyes. Our grandchildren all 14 of them inherited their parent's abnormal strength and it made them all way better guardians. Finally Dimitri and I still clear of mind and walked up straight decided to travel the world and enjoy the last of our days joyfully together.

~~~~~THE END~~~~~

Author's Notes: Hope you enjoy my version of how I would have like how "Vampire Academy" should have ended. Yet, I have another vampire story namely "Vampire Knight - The last rose petal" to go over and read. Thank you for reading.