14

The guardians I declined was cocky with their instructor and by looking at the photo's on their files you can see the arrogance on their faces beside they just graduated a few months ago and have not face any real strigoi's yet. They will probably come throw a fit in my office about it. If they do come I'll be ready for them. I gave Veronique the done requests and told her I'll be at justice building protecting then queen and if she needs me to text me I'll call her back. I left racing across court grounds to where the court was in the middle of a session. I relieved Ian and he went to the back of the courtroom. Lissa glimpse at me and nod, I bowed a little at her then took my position, behind her.

An hour and a half later the court was in recess for 15 minutes. Apparently, Christian had something to do and took his guard detail with him. Lissa had feeder wait for her with some nice cold fruit juice and a plate of food. We caught up on everything she had an extra plate of food be brought out for me to eat and it was very welcome. When 15 minutes were up, we head back to courtroom were they continued their session. I'm glad Lissa has a thrown so she could sit comfortably in her pregnant state. Not listening to moroi court matters I focus on my earpiece to what is happening around court with my earpiece frequency is now picking up all feeds it was the one Hans used. Now I'm updated all the time, on everything.

As court end this session for today, Lissa called for it to continue tomorrow at 9 PM. We took her home and I rushed to pick Junior up from daycare. We ran we went home, got his homework done, then got him fed and gave him a bath. With him dressed and me now showered too and dressed in a new clean uniform, I ordered a few of them. Got Junior strapped into his car seat and with his bag of stuff and toys.

We finally set out driving to Lissa's place. We arrived at the monitoring room at Lissa's house. Junior played on the floor by our feet. He got a hold of a book in his bag of red riding hood and Dimitri read it to him the whole book a few nights ago. Dimitri walked in from his rounds and had to catch Junior. He talked to him in Russian and Junior responded in Russian. Dimitri whispered something in Junior's ear but all in Russian. He set Junior back down and Junior ran back to me flinging his tiny arms around my neck and gave me a kiss.

'Thank you it's so lovely.'

'Love you, mommy.' Junior said.

'I love you to my angel.' I gave him another hug then let him go play. Dimitri came to sit beside me on the couch.

'You know what. We went off court today on business and as far as we went into the moroi community is that all dhampir were all complimenting me about you taking over HQ so beautifully.'

'They think that?'

'Yes, I'm so proud of you my angel.' He said giving me a kiss. I kissed him back. Junior showed Dimitri his car.

'You know what happened today. I met with some head of the departments today and I pitched them my idea of our field trip.'

'What did they say?' Dimitri asked picking Junior up to sit on his lap.

'They are going to change some of the novice training to accommodating it into the new curriculum we want to start in the new school year.'

'What? That is amazing, Roza. Congratulations.'

'Thank you.' I said and Junior rubbed his eyes and Dimitri rocked him asleep. He lay Junior down so gently and returned to Dimitri.

'We need to celebrate Mrs. Belikov.'

'Oh, Mr. Belikov we need to keep watch.'

'We can do both.' He said sitting down beside me again. He pulled my shirt from my pants and let my pants and his pant slide to our feet. He rubbed and kissed me and gently slide two fingers into me, just to get my juices flowing. He makes me sat on him, oh and that feeling of him filling me always so delicious. His hand slide in under my shirt pushing my bra down squeezing my breasts as he really moves in and out of my below.

I almost screamed in pleasure but bit my bottom lip. We went at it for half an hour at a time. Doing our patrols then come back and then continue where we left off. He was emptying out in me when I passed out on his chest. Wake-up laying in bed pantless he was in the shower. I got up and got dressed properly again and was monitoring again. Put my earpiece back in my ear. Was making 2 mugs of coffee. Dimitri joined me on the couch again drinking his coffee with one arm around me. I went on patrol then came back.

'You do know besides that you're a fighting god on the battlefield...'

'I am?' Dimitri asks with a sexy smile on his face.

'Yes, but to me, you're my awesome sex god too.'

'Wow, two compliments on 2 minutes, but you forget one thing, honey.' He said stroking my face so gently.

'Oh, and what is that?'

'That I'm the lucky one that married a beautiful goddess that can fight better than any man I know and well in the bedroom you are my very own sex goddess, Roza.'

'I am?'

'Yes, you are.' He confirmed and sealed it with a warm kiss. We returned to monitoring Lissa's house. Each patrolling ever so often. We talked about Junior and how he is developing so quickly. Dimitri says Junior has picked up, Russian so quickly and is making excellent progress.

'Now if only you can start teaching me so I can understand what the two of you are gossiping about me.'

'I can teach you when we are here looking out for Lissa and Christian.'

'Great idea. Can we start tomorrow night.'

'Of course.'

'Wonderful.' Dimitri got up and went on patrol and I watched him move through the house.

Two months have passed since I become head of Guardian HQ. Still doing my HQ work and protecting Lissa. It is routine by now. Dimitri and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary apart. Christian had his husband duties to perform somewhere back east on Lissa's behalf. Whereas Lissa was denied to fly anywhere by her husband's request it's because of her pregnancy. By now our whole moroi and dhampir world knows the queen is expecting a baby. Being Lissa she kept going strong on all her duties spending day in and day out in court sessions upon court sessions.

In the morning I would swap places for only a few hours with either; Eddie, Ian or Marco to look after Lissa. Today I have a rather busy day. Just dropped Junior off at daycare and is parking my car and getting into my jacket, my royal guard jacket. Walking in at HQ talking here and there to the familiar faces I began to remember and know. Veronique said she already send through the new rotations I left in her desk drawer last night.

'Thank you, Veronique.'

'You're welcome, ma'am and there are three young guardians here to see you.'

'Is it the ones we decline a few months ago?'

'I think so, ma'am.' 

'I had a suspicion they might show up. I'll let you know when you can send them in.'

'Very well.' She said and I walked into my office and followed up on all my missed calls. New wards shipments have just arrived and is being checked in. New uniforms have been delivered. Boxes of paper for HQ office use with printer cartridges. Vivian phoned me to ask if we can arrange a meeting with the others. I called her back and told her a meeting has been set up for tomorrow at 10 PM. Veronique and I sync out day planners for the next two months and I asked her to please call the count five as a reminder of our meeting tomorrow later this afternoon. She sends in the young guardians in one by one.