23

I'm 7 months into my pregnancy and I feel and look like a hot air balloon. Doctor Walnikov said no more field work till after the twins birth. So I settled for HQ work instead. Lissa understood and said I really need to take things slow. They say the chances are at giving birth at 7 months at very possible. Dimitri is even excited about the twins then he was with little Dimitri. Junior know something is going to happen but he is still too small to realize. We have already names for the twins picked out. Rosemarie and Alexandria if it's girls and Eric and Christopher if it is boys. But I have my money on the two girls.

Sitting in my office and I have a ton of newly promised in guardians that will be arriving at court in a few days. So Veronique and I'm organizing their accommodation and the mixer. We are busy finalizing everything for the newly promised guardian's arrivals and it is all set. We got a large delivery of guardian uniforms that will be delivered today and I have a ton of their files still to work through. Their scores are all quite impressive. Some of them have done really great on their field trips. One of them scored an 89% for her field trip. I would really like to meet her, guardian Ronda Melonov. Heading home after I picked up Junior he is doing so well in kindergarten. We had no choice we had to enroll him in kindergarten to keep his developing mind growing.

He is already doing 4 – 5-year-old classes. This includes his, Russian reading. We have him take extra Russian language classes, three times a week. We got home and we worked on Junior's heap of homework. He is already so disciplined in his homework. I am so proud of him. When he's done with his homework he likes to do some the sports games on the Wii. He likes the boxing, tennis and martial arts. Yes, he actually loves doing them all. For me, it's great, because he gets rid of all his excess energy and falls asleep real early in the evenings. Dimitri phoned to say goodnight to Junior and me. Junior talked to his daddy in Russian. Now that I understand what they are saying it is all so cute.

Weekends we spend together as a family getting everything ready before the twins arrive. We are preparing Junior for the arrival of the twins. By the feel of the twins strength, they would give their older brother a good run for his money. Junior gave me back the cell phone and got back to his Wii long distance running. He is really going at it watching him working at it. He is already cutting muscle tone, his arms, stomach and leg muscles. You must see it. It really is quite remarkable. I got him in a bath and after he trained for three hours on the Wii.

I just got him in his PJ's when he almost fell asleep in my arms. I finally took a shower then went to bed myself. Tomorrow being Friday is great and busy. Junior has extra Russian lessons after kindergarten then we have to rush home to clean up the house and then get dinner cooking and start to do our laundry for the weekend so we all have clean clothes for the next week. Getting up when the alarm goes off is getting harder for me to get out of bed in the morning not that I can't get up with my huge tummy is because I'm still so tired. I finally got ready for work and pined my hair up and with a make shift maternity uniform. Got Junior ready in his school uniform and his teeth brushed and hair combed for a school day.

I got him to eat his cereal is a morning mission. We finally got in the car and I quickly dropped him off at kindergarten. I walk him every morning to his class. Hey, won't you walk him, he is after all only 30 months old. Although he looks 4 or 5 years old because he is tall for his age. Junior is more and more like his daddy every day. I drove to work and got busy. I had to start running around getting everything ready and set for when the new promised guardians arrive. We had info packets made up for each new promised guardian that will be arriving and having an orientation session given by Vivian and William. It was after five when I picked Junior up from school and he had new scraps on his knees.

His teacher said he fell jumping down from the jungle gym and she took him to the school nurse to be checked out. Great my boy is following in his mother's footsteps already. Arriving at Juniors extra Russian language lessons. An hour later we head home. I started on cooking dinner and popped a load of laundry into the washing machine. While the food is cooking and the washing machine is going through its cycle. I started cleaning the house. I dust and polished everything I could reach and then was busy vacuuming the last room when Dimitri came in and took over the cooking.

He was done and yelled at me for not taking things easier. I stored away all the cleaning supplies and set the table for dinner. The twins are having a big jolly old time punching and kick mommy so badly that I could not eat. Dimitri does this thing with them where he sings this old Russian nursery rhyme to them that calms them both right down. He sang and they quite somewhat so I could eat at least half of my plate.

'We still need to attend to Junior's homework.'

'I can help him. You need to get those swollen feet up in the air.' He said and kissed my hand.

'That would be nice but I need to attend to the washing and start ironing them.' Dimitri just shook his head at me. Once dinner was over, we cleaned up and attend to the washing putting another load in the washing machine and place the wet clothes in a separate tumble drier we keep on hand. Dimitri and Junior got busy with his homework. They were done in on time and Junior got back to his Wii games. With my feet no in the air, Dimitri came and sat down beside me on the couch watching Junior play on Wii sports. Tonight its boxing and tennis.

'He is really getting good at this.' Dimitri said pulling my legs onto his lap. Massage my sore feet.

'Yes, he is. You know he goes at it for 3 hours every night.'

'3 hours?'

'Yeah, it helps us when he gets rid of all his extra energy he always seems to have.'

'I see your point. So what have you been up to today?'

'Running around getting everything for the new guardians that will be arriving in a few days.'

'Please tell me you haven't physically run around?'

'No just walking around a lot getting things done with other helping of course.'

'Good but I don't like you walking around so much that is why are your legs and feet is so swollen like this.'

'What would you have me do then, love?'

'Delegate.'

'I did.'

'Sitting down?' He asked.

'No, not exactly.'

'That is what I mean.'

'Okay, I get your point.' I fell asleep on the couch. Dimitri woke me and Junior was not in the room.

'Where's Junior?'

'Already bathed and fast asleep. Now it's your turn for a bath and a nice cozy bed.' He said helping me up the stairs to our room. Got in the shower I washed and shaved what I could then got dressed for bed. Dimitri already took a bath with Junior earlier and was waiting for me to join him in bed. Lay down was no longer simple anymore I can take up to half an hour to get comfortable. Then had to sleep that way the rest of the evening. Finally found the right position and instantly fell asleep again. Dimitri kissed my forehead then covered me with our blankets.