9

Very heavy crying startled me out of my deep sleep. I rushed to the nursery. Changed Junior's soggy nappy, then sat down feeding him in the rocking chair. When Junior was fed and burped, when I was busy rocking him back to sleep. The only thing about a rocking chair is that it rocks you back to sleep as well. Little Junior fell asleep, I also fell asleep with Junior locked in my arms. Dimitri must have come to look for me because he took Junior from my arms and tucked him in and he carried me off to bed. Being in Dimitri's arms he held me so close to him as we fell back asleep.

The next morning I went running. Getting my body back takes priority now. Dimitri looked after Junior while I'm out. I even went to the guardians training grounds. Some of my colleagues were surprised to see me back so soon but I told them I'm just keeping fit and trying to get rid of the pregnancy weight and getting back into shape. Although I kicked two of my colleague's butts more than once. Walking back into our house, Dimitri was walking around with Junior in his arms. Telling Junior stories, about his and my adventures to find Lissa's little sister, Jill.

I gave him a smile and a quick kiss as I hit the shower. I was done and about to get out when my sexy husband got in behind me in the shower. What a wonderful start to the day, by having a romantic shower with one's husband. Dimitri got dressed for work then set out. Not knowing when I will see him again, I gave him a long kiss as he sets off. I went back inside feeling sad already. Three months and Dimitri Junior has grown so much.

Lissa's back at school with Christian, she's now a married queen. Now their royal titles have changed queen Lissa and prince Christian Ozra-Dragomir. Their wedding was so beautiful, but me being a mother now have HQ work to monitor the security cameras around court, and it is a lot of cameras. Little Junior goes to work with me, there is no sound in the security monitoring room so it's perfect for Junior to sleep in most of the day.

Four months pass and still, Dimitri has not returned. Yes, we call all the time but it's not the same. Evenings at home all alone was starting to be no fun at all. Christian has his graduation today so they flew to his old school then they flew back to Lissa's school. So she can start preparing for her up and coming tests before spring break kicks off. Sitting in the living room with Junior I played with him. He just turns around and starts crawling. I took a video and send it to Dimitri. He crawled to me and climbed right into my arms.

'You are such a good boy. One day when you are a big boy you will be just as great as daddy.'

'Dada.' Junior said.

'Yes, dada.' Again he repeated it.

'Mama.' I told him.

'Ma...ma.' Junior repeated and wrapped his arms around my neck, giving me a hug. I picked him up and carried him everywhere as I started to baby proof everything now in the whole townhouse. All the electricity sockets are now covered so no little fingers can get into it. Dangerous chemicals are now high up away from curious hands. Pots and plates anything that can fall on his head.

I even put on the safety gates at the two flights of stairs so he can't fall down them. Once everything was secure I sat him back down with his toys. He played as I started with our washing. Dimitri texted me back; ' He is growing up so fast. Can't believe he is crawling already.'

I replied; 'Yes, he is growing up to fast. Just baby proofed everything here. Miss you so- so much. Love R.'

'Miss and love the two of you. D.' It made me cry and as I close the washing machine lid Junior crawled up to me. I picked him up, he put his tiny hand on my cheek and I kissed it.

'Come mommies angel let's go take a bath since you already ate all your carrots and pumpkin.' He claps his hands together. He loves his baths. He plays for hours in the water. So what I do, I take a bath with him while he plays I do my thing and then get out and get dressed then attend to him bathing him then get him dressed for bed. In the evening I would read him a bedtime story till he falls asleep. I pulled the side of his cot up. Then go to bed myself. This is basically our day to day routine.