13

Dimitri jumped up to take Junior from my full arms and lay him down in his crib. I said hello to my wonderful husband with a kiss and a welcoming hug. I was sitting in the hold of my husband's arms reading the minutes page for page to get what is going on. I looked up at the monitor then patrolled the house a couple of time before returning to the monitoring room and carried on reading the minutes. I was done reading the minutes around moroi midnight and gone through the agenda for today at new matters.

I made some rather extensive note I want to discuss with the count five. When I was done I turned to my husband, who got up to patrol around the house. I let him patrol calling the rest the royal guards in and gave them their rotation for the weeks letting the others go get some rest. Like Eddie who is just always here now that we have I am back he is now filling in for Eddie. I adjourned the guardians and returned to my post, monitoring room. Filling Dimitri in on the rotation roster.

'I'm impressed.' He said pulling me onto his lap.

'Impressed with what?'

'Of how quickly you picked up on, on how you rotated the guardians all over. Word has it the guardians all over thought you were going to mess everything up and now just after two days you picked up on all the loosen reigns that were left behind since Hans was taken.'

'They thought a silly girl can't do it.'

'You are not a girl, Roza. You're 1000% woman I at least can testify to that and has done more to proven herself than any other male guardian I know.'

'Awe, you really think so?'

'Absolutely.'

'We will have to wait and see how well the others feel about their guardian rotations that will go out tomorrow after the funeral service. 60 guardians gone that is a massive chunk of valuable guardians just ripped to pieces out of our guard gild.

'I've sent replacements to the moroi's how lost their guardians in that could have been prevented massacre.'

'Good thinking. Moroi usually have to request a new guardian.'

'I know but I remember what you said, to think like I would think and so I did.'

'I'm so proud of you.' I smiled at him. He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

'What if my HQ job starts to get too much and I can't protect Lissa anymore. She is after all the one of many I want to keep safe.'

'Then we will cross that bridge when we get there.' I just nod my head then rest my head on his shoulder. Junior was having a bad dream again. Dimitri attends to him.

'Mommy.' Junior cried out holding his arms out to me.

'What is it, my boy? Everything is okay.' I said taking him from Dimitri. He put his arms around my neck as he lay down on my shoulder, sucking his thumb.

'It's okay angel. Mommy and daddy's here.' I said rocking him back to sleep.

'I wonder what he dreams about when he is like this.' Dimitri said wondering then brushing back Junior's hair and gave him a kiss on his forehead. He fell asleep again and I tucked him in again. I went on patrol after I lay Junior to sleep. When I got back I told Dimitri to take a nap I will monitor everything. I check in with HQ security monitoring room. Everything is quite around court. I worked my patrol well through the night. I woke Dimitri as Junior and I head out the door. I dropped Junior off at daycare then head over to HQ. We all ran around getting everything ready and done before the funeral service that starts at 10 PM. Veronique got the paperwork I left for her last night and said the rotations are worked out perfectly all of them.