Revenge is like a Boomerang

Several week's later

New York, Brooklyn

James POV

"AMERICAN DOG!" Del screamed in my face before whaling on me in my ribs. I start to cough up blood as I spit next to his boots. He grabs a wrench from the table swinging down hard on my knee as I wince from the pain but not screaming. I grunt as I hold it in but god damn that shit hurt.

Del has been torturing me for weeks. I was losing hope I don't think anyone was coming to save me. We were constantly on the move. From Africa to Japan to back to the United States.

"Oh you tough?" He says grinning before tilting the chair over that i was tied up on. He drops it as I look around to see him grabbing a towel tossing it on my face. "I'm not telling you shit!" I say nearly mumbling through the thick towel. I feel like I'm drowning as I'm trying to breath but the bastard must be pouring a bucket on me.

Three minutes probably goes by as I'm still forcing myself to breath. He finally stops as I catch my breath shaking my head trying to move the towel. "Impressive... most people would've suffocated." He tells as he grabs the towel from off my face. I breathe hard as I cough up gasoline as the prick was pouring gas on me.

"You know this is personal for me too Mr. Moxley." Del tells me as I look up at the ceiling before watching all of his men come into the room. "How so?" I say not really caring but I was trying to buy me some time to get out of this.

"I was military man. A soldier for the states, nearly 2 years and they waited years before they decided to carded me. Discharging me. No where to go and kicking me out on the streets like a stray dog. Me and my entire family. Rounded us up and sent us back to Mexico." He tells me as I roll my eyes everyone has a sad story these days. "Should've just became legal bro. Stop blaming people for your faults." I tell him as he kicks me in my face as blood starts to leak from my nose.

"So yes I did what was necessary for my family. Drugs and trafficking... all for the love of the money." He continues. "You're a monster." I told him as he starts to laugh looking down at me. "The US makes monsters boy!" He snarls as one of his men approaches him.

"Sir, we have information on his family." My heart skips a beat as one of the guys appears starting to mention Indianapolis and California. "I managed to find his criminal record and his entitlements, he's married and has two daughters. "What's his wife name?" Del asked as I was trying to get out of this rope that was bounding me. "'Nina." The guy said as everything went silent as his footsteps approached me.

"How bout I make a visit to Nina?" Del says before grabbing the chair and sitting me back up. "And while I'm at it... you're little girls? What's their names Julio?" He asks the guy as he stares at me unapologetically. "Cali and Indy." He tells Del as my eyes narrowed with frustration. "Leave my kids out of this!" I warned him as he grins at me.

"I'll have them shipped out to Mexico alongside the rest of my girls. That'll serve you for trying to interfere with my plans. And this scar you gave me? I'll be sure to mark them so I can remember their faces... because you know it's so many of them it gets hard to know who is who sometimes." He tells me as he rubs the scar on his face that I gave him years ago.

"Del. You do not want to do that." I say as he laughs to himself before walking off. "Kill him." He tells Julio as he pulls out a blade. No. Not like this. Fuck. I have to get there before he does. "DEL!" I screamed angrily as I look up to see my friend Sullivan shooting rapid fire at Del as he ducks down. "Hell yeah! Finally!" I say with a feeling of relief.

The men start shooting back at Sully as he ducks behind cover. One. Two. Three. He was moving quick and steady as the men were dropping like leaves. "Fall back!" Del says as his men huddle around him shielding him. Sully was still firing at them as they were getting killed left and right. But they were only worried about getting Del out of there