A Tragedy

California

James POV

"Shit!" I say once I see all the men outside staring at us. They were all heavily armed with big weaponry. "This is it Nina." I tell my childhood sweetheart as I pull her close to me as I look her in her eyes. It feels like staring into her eyes was the only thing that mattered right now. I take a deep breath as I cup her face together pulling our lips together as we kissed.

I turn her around so that she was in front of me as the shots begin to rang out. I was taking all the hits as Nina's mouth open wide as the bullets were penetrating through me. I could feel her body lean lifelessly in my arms as I closed my eyes. I swallowed my anger as they stopped firing their guns. How did I survive. Why lord? Why does she have to die.

My wife was gone.

Nina Renee Moxley was dead.

I looked at her as I closed her eyes feeling the tears leave mine. "NINA!" Nino said running to her body shaking her to wake up. "This is all your fault James!" He said before taking a bullet to the back of his head and dropping dead next to his sister. Fuck.

Matthew was staring me down after Murdering Nino, he had this sinister look. "Your children are next." He said aiming the gun at my face and pulling the trigger. My life immediately being taken as everything went black.

Texas

Indy POV

They caught us while we were sleeping as me and Cali were in the backseat of a van tied up. "What's going on out there?" One of the guys in the front say as he's talking on the phone. "The old guy is killing us all." The voice on the other line said as there are gun shots in the background. Me and Cali look at each other as we were bounded by ropes.

"I can't get out." Cali says to me as she's looking at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry I got you into this... if I never killed Marlo none of this would be happening. I should've listened to you." I tell my younger sister as she doesn't give me the satisfaction of her being right. No witty responses only tears. She was really scared. Traumatized.

"HOLD ON GIRLS!" A voice from outside yelled out as loud gunshots rang as Cali was shaking. "I don't want to die Indy... I haven't graduated yet." Cali tells me as I wanted to hold her tightly in my arms.

"Kill the girls!" The man in front tells the passenger as he looks at us hesitantly. "Do it! If we die they die too!" He ordered him as he lifts his gun up at us as I stare down the barrel. This is it.

The back of the van was opened up as our grandfather was here. Cali and i both smiling hard only to be immediately in shocked as he dropped dead. He had been shot too many times as he used up all of his adrenaline. His body just laying face down on the ground as Cali started to cry even harder. "Do it." The man told the shooter as Cali head was shot. Her body lifelessly leaning over as tears poured down my face.

I look at the man as he's aiming at me now. "Fuck you." I tell him as he squeezes the trigger shooting me as well. The shot knocked me down as the chair had fallen. I was losing blood and was dying. This was it? This was death. I love you mom. Dad. Cali. Nina. "Cali... I'm sorry." I told her lifeless body as I took my last breath fading into the darkness.