What ever it takes

Cali POV

The group of men had dragged my dad out of the hospital and into the parking lot. Me and my half brother were standing Behind the building peeping out the corner. "We have to do something!" I tell him as he shakes his head no. They continue to stomp and punch on him. As the man in the white suit pulled out a gun. He looked like Marlo's dad... he was Marlo's dad. "He's going to kill him." I tell Jr as he's watching as if he was waiting for something to happen. Our dad coughing and spitting out blood as he tries to stand up but falls.

James POV

Matthew points the gun at my head as I feel the cold steel embracing my skin. "Yo daughter killed my son. I should kill you." He tells me as I stare down the barrel accepting death. "But you seem like a man ready to die. Killing you wouldn't satisfy me. So you gone live. You gone feel the pain i feel every time I wake up." He says smacking me in the head with the back of the gun. I feel blood leaking from my temple as I try to stand up as two bigger men grabbed my arms and slam me back down. "Your kids. I'm going to make them suffer... one by one." He tells me as I was about to bargain he kicks me in my face knocking me unconscious.

James Jr POV

"Wait Cali." I tell her as she started to move out the corner. I watch as the men get into three separate SUVs and driving off. Cali sprints to our dad as he's laying on the ground knocked out. I proceed to pick him up as I place him on the bench beside us. "He's going to be fine. Juss got banged up." I tell Cali as she looks nervous. "Hey. Calm down. We'll deal with those Assholes. Don't even worry about it." I tell her as she shakes her head no. "It was at least 15 or more people, I'm going to worry!" She snaps at me as I shake my head. "Are they gone?" Dad says once a few minutes go by. He wakes up robbing his head as he stands up limping a little bit. "We have to get to Indy." He tells us as I looked at him confused. "Your oldest daughter? She's locked up Remember." I tell him as he shakes his head as we follow him to his car. "We're going to break her out." He says as we get in the car and pull off onto the highway.

Two days later

Indy POV

"Block A, open cell 7." A guards voice rings throughout the cells as two woman enter the jail. "Mom!" I nearly yell as I run towards the bars. My face pressing against it as the guards roughly throw her and Nina into the cell. "This is your plan." Nina said as the cell gets locked. Nina looks at my mom with annoyance as she goes to sit down on the hard bed. "What are you doing here?" I asked my mom as she looks at me smiling. "Hey baby." She said as I feel relax as a tear falls down from my eyes finally. "So i founded out that this is just a holding jail... they plan on taking you to trail in a month." Mom tells me as I sighed to myself feeling pressure on me. One of the girls in my cell stand behind me breathing against my neck.

"You too loud. I'm trying to sleep." She goes on to say as I ball up my fist and strike her in her face. The punch so hard as she fell on her ass holding her nose. Her nose was broken as it had looked bent as she was screaming in agony. "Shut the fuck up." I tell her as she holds her hand over her mouth. "Geez Indy." Nina said as moms smiles grows ever wider. "That's my girl." She says as we continue to talk to each other from the opposite cells.

Shayla POV

"Get your ass up." I ordered Nina as she shakes her head not believing this is going to work. My face pressing against the bars as I look at the guard as he stares at me. "Come here." I tell him motioning my finger as he fights temptation. I rub on my body as he looks the other way before looking my way again. He walks up to my cell staring into my eyes as he stands face to face with me. "Do that in front of me." He says biting his lip. Nina walks up to the cell grabbing his shirt forcing his head into the iron bars. She continues to smash his face in knocking him out as I grab the keys from his belt. She drops his body as he falls next to Indy's cell. "Holy hell." One of the woman said as they all start to talk about what's going on.

I unlock the cell as me and Nina are free as we walk towards my daughters cell. "They didn't bother getting new models, who still uses keys." Nina said shaking her head as she admires the cells. "Look how old these cells are." She goes on as I open Indy's cell as she steps out. Beep beep beep. The alarm goes off as nearly drop the keys. We all look at each other as the women are watching us in the cells. "We know a tunnel that we've been trying to escape out of for years." One of the women starts as I look at the door seeing if the guards were coming. "If I find out your lying I'll stick these keys deep into your eyes." I warn her as I open all the cages as everyone was thanking us and ready to escape.

James POV

"Do you really think they're going to escape." Cali says sitting in the passenger seat as Jr was asleep in the back. "My old friend Sullivan left me these crates of army artillery. Just for moments like this. So even if they don't escape. I'll break in myself." I tell her as she looks at me unsure. "What are we going to do?" Cali asks me as I grab my ak loading it up readying for war. "Your my last piece of innocence. I don't want you stepping a foot out this car. Once we go over this hill that's it. They see us. I want you to drive pick us up." I tell her as she agrees with me as I grab my backpack. I step out of the car lifting the trunk up. I open the first box of weapons. I grab the machete putting it in my waistline. I have three holsters. One on my waist. And two on my back pack.

I take some Grenades and tear gas putting them in my back pack. I grab a bunch of clips and ammo before I shut the trunk waking Jr up. I had on my old army uniform on as the kids looked at me in awestruck. I had on my camouflage pants, combat boots, with a black shirt to match my bomber jacket. "Oh you serious." Jr says we here a loud beeping and sirens blasting throughout the jail. "They're tally doing it!" Cali says as I look up at the sniper tower. He was searching for outside help as I pop the trunk quickly grabbing a sniper rifle. I got him in my sights as he's aiming at the car. POW. He fires a shot shattering the glass of the window. "OH SHIT!" Jr yells as I look up to make sure they're okay.

"Duck down!" I ordered them as I roll on the ground getting into crouching position. I close one eye watching the guy get behind cover as he pokes his head out. POW. I squeeze the trigger watching his body fall out the tower as that was a confirmed kill.

"More will be coming pretty soon. Cali start the car up. We either die here or we make it out alive." I tell her as she hops into the drivers seat. "Either way. We'll be making history today." Jr says grabbing his bag as he takes out his gun too. "Let's get your daughter back old man." He says gaining a smirk form me.

Nina POV

"Shit, their using real bullets now!" Shayla said once a couple of women running with us got gunned down. "MAYBE THEY WOULDN'T HAVE IF YOU DIDN'T START KILLING THE GUARDS!" I yelled at her as she pushes me as I pushed her back. "We're almost to the tunnel!" One of the women said as she was shot in the back of her head. "Fuck!" Indy sighs getting tired as we continued to run. We finally make it inside the tunnel as the few women left with us start to catch their breath. "They gone give all us the fucking death penalty if they catch us!" One girl says once I pull on the plank that was holding the boulder up as it sealed the tunnel.

"Shayla what the fuck happened back there?" I asked her as she started to smile manically. She takes the assault rifle she stole from the guard and guns down every last woman that helped us escaped. "MOM WHAT THE FUCK!" Indy yells at her as I looked at Shayla in disgust. "They would just slow us down. Come on." She says as we continue to follow her to the end of the tunnel.