Third Child

Act 2

Shayla POV

"How do you feel? Miss Bayley." The doctor says entering my room as his voice sounded like he was about to tell me something. "What's wrong?" I asked him looking up at him as he placed my tray of food down on the table. "I have been told... I'm sorry." He said as my heart started beating fast. "Is my baby okay? Did something happen to Indy!" I say while Anxiously trying to move out of these straps. "Your daughter is alive... she's been locked up for murder." He says as I shake my head doubtfully. "Indy wouldn't do that." I say before thinking to myself. "James was suppose to protect her. Keep her safe. He can't even do that for me." I look down as he turns his head towards the clock. "I'm sorry." He says unstrapping me allowing me to move now. I look at him as my hands are free. I had to see my daughter. I don't want her ending up like me or her father.

I grabbed the doctor by his collar leaning him in for a head butt. He holds his face as he tries to reach for his taser as I kick him in his dick. He kneels down in pain as I grab the taser off the ground. He reaches for my wrist as I tase him hard until he passes out. "Hold on Indy. Mama's comin." I say under my breath as I take the doctors ID and keys.

James Jr POV

"Why are we in Indiana." I ask Diego as he rides through the west side. "It's where he used to live." He responds. "So." I say as he shakes his head. "Look little brother. We gone kill his old homies hopefully some people he care about still out here." He says as I take a deep breath readying myself. "For mom." I say as he nods his head in agreement. "Who you know that he know?" I say as he stops at a red light. "My homie Coby said he used to hang out with this dude name Cash. So that's who we gone slide on first." He said as we pull up to a gas station. He goes on his phone texting before getting a text back as he pulls off.

"He down the block." He said as he swerves the car around a neighborhood. The surroundings looked beat up so I knew we was in the ghetto. "Ready to kill a OG?" He asked me as I pull out Na'shawns Draco from under the seat. A dark skin man with dreads was on the porch as Diego parked the car. "Imma see if it's him." He said as I look at him like he's stupid. "That's dumb. He gone think you up to sum." I tell him as gets out the car anyway. He walks up to the man as he pulls out his gun and places it on his lap. They start talking for awhile as I look on my phone before hearing gun shots. Pow Pow. I look over to see Diego sprinting towards the car. He hops in and pulls off.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask as I look back watching the man slump over and bleeding out. "I killed Cash." He says as I shake my head before leaning the seat back. I'm starting to think this is wrong. He didn't have anything to do with the death of my mother. James did.

"This ain right Diego." I tell him as he looks at me with confusion. "Don't go getting all sweet on me now James." He said as I shake my head getting aggravated. "You killing people that ain' got nun to do with this shit." I tell him as he shrugs. "That mutha fucka knew em dawg that's all that matters." He stated as I aim my gun at him. He looks at me with anger in his eyes. "So you gone kill yo own blood over him." He says stopping the car in a neighborhood. "He might be my blood too." I tell him as he shakes his head. "We'll never know. Mom will never know. Are you okay with that? If he isn't your father he killed your mom. Your uncle. Your cousin. He'll even kill you." He says as I squeeze the trigger watching his head explode on the windows.

I take a deep breath my asthma starting to fuck with me as I take out my inhaler. I get my breath back as I look at my dead brother. I rub my head and run my hands through my hair. "Shit shit shit. Diego?" I say shaking his body as the blood is all over me and the car. I hop out and sprint off taking his bag, phone, and shot gun. All this is just too much to handle. I didn't mean to do it. Fuck. Fuck.

A day later

I had stole a car and found myself heading back to California. I'm the only one alive now from my family. Brent, Tank, Na'shawn, Mom, and now Diego all dead. Damn. I hear the radio talking as I turn it up as the man speaking goes on. "Marlo Davis the son of former NFL player Matthew Davis has been murdered. Suspect has been givin a name of Indy Moxley. She has been placed into custody and will be answering for the death of the young man." I grin to myself as I nod my head. "If she is my sister. She's crazy. I have to help her." I say to myself hitting the gas accelerating, as I get into the left lane speeding up. I needed answers. Now.