No days off

Indy POV

"Your going to fucking rot in here for the rest of your life." A guard says to me as I look up at him with a straight face. I wasn't bothered by any of this and I wouldn't let it affect me. All the nurses and cafe people were looking at me with sympathy but I didn't feel anything at all. Hours go by and I'm waiting in line for my phone call. A lot of women in here were more fucked up than me. A lot of them broke down and cried, the rest stared me down trying to figure me out. They knew I was in here for murder, let's see how they want to react to it.

"Indy? Are you okay baby'girl." My dad said on the line as a slight smile comes and go from me. "I'm okay dad. Is Cali okay?" I asked him as he takes a moment to take a deep breath. "She's fine. Look Nina is on her way up there right now. I don't care what you did. You won't be in there fore..." the phone was disconnected as I realized my time was up. I felt irritation grow as I wanted to continuing talking to my dad, I walk off getting back in line.

Nina POV

"Can't you make a call in?" James asks me as I shake my head watching him pace back and forth. He was starting to act like himself when he was a teenager. "James calm down." I said as he grabbed me by my neck as I grabbed his arms flipping him on his side. He stands up looking at me with anger before realizing what he had did. "I'm sorry Nina." He said as I shake my head and roll my eyes. "Don't be that person James. I'm trying to help her too." I tell him as he shakes his head in disbelief. "Bullshit. Cali told me you put yo hands on her." He says as I get stuck for words. "I thought... I thought I lost you I reacted off of my emotions." I tell him as he approaches me with anger building up. "Don't. You. Ever. Put. Your. Hands. On my daughter. Ever again." His words piercing cold and sharp as he started to look unfamiliar.

"And. Don't. You. Ever. Put your hands on me again." I warn him as we stare each other down both of us not who we used to be as kids. Back then I would've back down and let him run all over me. But we've both grown older and he knows it.

Shayla POV

I walk out the asylum with blood on my hands and on my feet as I breath hard. "I think I might've killed at least twenty people. I lost count. Now. Where is my little girl." I say under my breath as I walk towards a guard aiming his gun towards me. I want it. I walk towards him as I'm covered in blood as he looks at me with fear. "Don't... don't move." He says as I tilt my head sideways. We stand face to face as I use my finger to trace on his gun then onto his arm. "That's a big gun. You must be a strong man." I tell him as he feels uneasy and it shows. I snatch the assault rifle out of his hands as he holds his hands up. "Please... I have kids." He says dropping down on his knees. "Why does everyone keep telling me that?" I asked him before squeezing the trigger watching his face explode.

"Oops... my finger slipped." I giggled before grabbing his keys as I find his car and take it. California here I come.

Cali POV

"Cali what are we going to do." Catherine says following beside me as we walk to class. "We?" I asked her as she nods her head watching everyone looking in our direction. "Your sister has your last name and everyone knows she's related to you." Catherine said as I wanted to just forget. "Cat. I have one more month before graduating I don't care about people's thoughts right now." I tell her as she looks at me with a knowing look. "Your sister killed the most popular athlete at our school. You know it's bothering you. Talk to me. We can leave and skip school Cali. It won't hurt your perfect attendance. Live a little." Cali says as I sigh to myself. "Fine. Let's go." I say as we walk back towards the exit and leave the school premises.

James POV

Me and Nina continue to argue before hearing a knock on the door. "Oh great who is that." I groan in annoyance as Nina folds her arms. "We ain done. Who you think you is putting yo hands on me." I tell her as she drops her arms and points at me. "IT WAS A REFLEX. SHOULDN'T HAVE GRABBED ME ANYWAY!" She yells as I walk towards the door. I open the door to see... me. I look puzzled as Nina walks up behind me as I blink my eyes. I look at the young man as if I was staring into a mirror. "Who are you?" Nina asked him as he just stares at me before nodding his head. "Your my father." He said as Nina blinked her eyes and looked at me with a look of I need a explanation.

"Whose your mother?" I asked him as he pulls out a nine mm pistol. I motion Nina behind me as she looks at me worried. "You killed her." He says as i stand still looking him in his eyes. "Put the gun down son." I tell him as he starts to shake before tears fall from his face and he leans into my chest. He sobs hard on my shoulder as I pull him into a hug. Nina looks at me with a confused look as I sigh. "Destiny?" She said as I nodded my head yes as the boy continued to cry.

I have a third child.