Dont leave me again

Nina POV

"The body is still freshly warm." I say examining the young male with stabbed wounds on multiple parts of his body. "Do you..." Bryan started to say before my phone started going off as I Answered it. "Mom!" Cali says screaming as I finally answered the phone. "Sweetie I'm at work, I'll call..." I was talking when I heard the phone ruffle through the wind. "It's Dad." Indy said I can hear the hurt and sincere and her voice as I dropped my notepad and ran straight to my car. I didn't look back but I'm sure Bryan understood what I was going through. "What happened?" I asked starting the car up pulling off into the street.

I can hear the phone get snatched as Cali and Indy argue for a minute before I finally get frustrated. "WHERE IS YOUR FATHER!" I yelled causing the two to go silent for a second before Cali and Indy spoke up together. "He's home." They both said as I hung up clicking them off, hitting the acceleration. I drove over every red light not giving a damn about the law. I arrive at the house as I see the girls pulling up too as I get out the car not turning it off. The door was half way open as I step inside and see James bleeding on the floor. What the fuck happened?

I start to breathe really fast as I'm starting to feel light on my feet. "Nonononono." I mumble to myself as I kneel down next to his body almost breaking down. I lay my head on his neck as I started to ball my eyes out over his dead body. I hear my daughters gasp as I look over my shoulder looking directly at Indy. I stood up walking over to her about to slap her until I saw... my dog. I walk over to rocky as she had a big split upside her head as she was laid out by the couch. "WHO DID THIS!" I scream hearing sirens in the distance. I walk back over to James as something just doesn't seem right about this situation.

The girls were afraid to speak or move as I walked passed them. I kneel back down observing his warm body as I notice his fingers twitching. "Help me get him in the car!" I tell the girls as we grab him by his arms and legs the blood dripping like rain drops out of his head. We pulled off reaching to the hospital pushing people out of the way soon as we arrived. Carrying him on our shoulder we finally got him on a hospital bed. The doctors and nurses rushing past us hooking him up as they pushed us out.

"I'm sorry..." Indy started to speak as I reached back and slapped her with the force of god. She fell on her ass holding her jaw. "I don't care if your my husbands daughter. If he dies your going to have to deal with me." I tell her as she looked at me with shock before turning it into frustration. "You know what. He's my dad and I am sorry. This wouldn't have happened if dad didn't killed my ex's dad." She said as I turned my hand into a fist gripping her by her long curly hair and slamming her down. Cali grabbed me off of her holding me back as she rushed up towards me. I kick her in the stomach as she fell backwards as the police grabbed both of us. After minutes of screaming and yelling they escorted us away from each other.

Shayla POV

I was in my room strapped up to the bed as I was a prisoner to this mental asylum. The door unlocks as one of the therapist walks in as I looked at him. I noticed he wasn't smiling as my mind instantly flashed to my daughter. "Is my baby okay?" I asked jumping up but not moving a inch as I was pinned down. "She's... she's fine." He told me as I took a deep breath relaxing now. "So why the long face?" I asked as he started to look for the right words. "Your father of your child has been presumed dead." He said as my mind takes awhile to adjust to what I just heard. James is dead. I can't think straight but the tears won't fall as my heart drops to my stomach. "I'm sorry for your loss ma'am." He told me before walking out as the door shuts. I scream at the top of my lungs feeling my cheeks get cold as my vision gets blurry.

Destiny POV

"What did you do." I stare down my nephew Na'shawn as he sits down on the couch. "I did what my dad failed to do." He says smiling and grinning at the tv. "You just started a war." I tell him as he shrugs his shoulders. "He started the war when he put my father in a position where he had to be in a closed casket." He said as my oldest son Diego walked in the house as his brother James followed behind him. "I needed to know if he's the father of my child you asshole." I tell Na'shawn as he stands up getting in my face. "My dad used to beat on you... don't make me follow in his footsteps auntie." He said as I stare directly into his eyes as Diego gets into his face now as the two stand off squaring up each other.

My phone goes off as I answer it causing everyone to look at me now. "You next." The male voice said as it quickly hung up as I looked up taking a deep breath. "It's probably just his daughter." Na'shawn says as he sits down as I shake my head no. "The number was a collect call." I tell him as we all go quiet thinking of what's going to transition next.