Chasing Down Bad Men

Seven hours earlier

James POV

California, Ontario

"We got the rest of Rio's crew at the Indianapolis airport." Captain Jack Johnson tells me over the radio as I have this feeling of relief. "Roger that." I radio back as years of chasing this man was about to be over. Here he was at the airport him and Julio. Just the two of them. He decided to go after my wife personally. I knew he would. Because I used to be a drug dealer I know how these guys think.

I knew he would come to California. I wait until Julio walks to the bathroom as I followed him. I had on a black hoodie and black cargo pants with black combat boots. The only thing that gave me away was my knee. I was walking with a limp. I took a some old guy cane and was using it to help me walk. I make my way inside the bathroom as he was pissing in the urinal.

I stand behind him waiting for him to get done as he notices someone behind him. "There's more over there aye." He says as he zips up his pants as I immediately crack him in the head with this cane. He hold his head as he charges at me as a side step out of the way. I hit him again with the cane as he holds his head in pain. He screams as I charge at him knocking him down on the ground. He then puts me into a choke hold as I started to punch his ribs as he pulls my hoodie off.

"It's You!" He says as I head butt him in his nose. I make my way up as I struggled to. He kicks my knee as i immediately fall face first as he takes the cane and starts to hit me repeatedly with it. Luckily I'm very durable. I wait for the right moment before I hit him in the balls as he gasps for air falling down to one knee. I grab him by his shirt and drag him to the stall. I grab him by his face as he grabs the toilet bowl trying to fight back. I punch him in the back of his head hard knocking him unconscious. I proceed to drown him into the toilet bowl as he wakes up trying to fight it.

I don't stop I just continued to push his face into the nasty toilet. He gurgles and chokes as I press my knee into the back of his head as he kept trying to push his way out of it. Then he stopped moving. I don't move at all I keep forcing his head into the bowl in case he was trying to fake it. Several minutes goes by as I still have my knee on his neck before I finally let go.

He was dead.

I make my way out of the stall as a man in a suit looks at me in shock. "Sir... I didn't see anything." He tells me as I pat him on his shoulder. "I know you didn't." I tell him as I continued to make my way out of the bathroom and back to Del Rio.

"Don't even try to make a run for it." I tell Del as I caught up with him. He was waiting for Julio as he realizes that he's not coming back. "You gone kill me in front of all these people?" He says looking dumbfounded I can tell he was wondering how did I manage to catch up with him. "It's a lot of people that want you dead, and since you're going after my family. It's a lot of people thats making sure I get you dead." I tell him as he's stepping back by the doors.

"If you run you're going to make this worse for yourself." I warned him but of course he didn't listen as he knocks over a load of luggage as I run after him. He pushes a lady down as I help her back up as he shoots a pedestrian down. Leaping over the body I look back seeing the victim take his last breath.

All this death... i immediately get a flash back to when I was younger. When Demente was killing all those innocent people.

August 2020

This had became a massacre quickly as he just kept going and going. "I'll kill all of you." He says coldly as I just let him empty out his gun. He puts another mag in as more people scream and run. It didn't matter, men, women, young to elderly he was murdering them all. "Help me." A woman says to me as she's crawling towards me. I look into her eyes as they fade from existence as she had been taken away from earth. "You're killing people that ain got shit to do with this!" I snap at him as he starts to fire at my direction now. The crates exploding from impact after several hits. I duck down as I slowly move positions to another side of cover.