Second Child

Cali POV

"This party is way too loud." Cat says as we finally arrive to the house. Marlo's house was big almost mansion size compared to my fathers and moms. "Are we going to sit here with our pussies waiting? Or are we goin to party." Indy says as me and cat looks at her with confusion. "Sis I'm a Virgin. The only thing my pussy is waiting for is a wedding band." I say to Indy as she rolls her eyes before walking through the door. "Come on Cali!" Cat says pulling me by my arm through the door. Not a second to soon as I walked in Marlo approached me. "Hey Cali." He says smiling at me as cat smiles at me before walking away.

"Almost thought you wouldn't come." He says taking my hand with his as we fade away from all the noise. "Had to take a bus. I've never took a city bus ever, my sister is actually reliable." I say rambling off as he hasn't stopped smiling at me. "What?" I asked as he shakes his head. "Nothing. You just beautiful." He says as I catch myself blushing. The vibe in the room shifts as I realize what's his intentions are with me. "Wow." I say letting go of his hand as he looks at me puzzled. "Your not getting any pussy from me." I tell him as his frown shows as he huffs to himself. "You'd be lucky to even have a guy like me willing to fuck you." He said as I rolled my eyes shaking my head in disbelief.

I walk out the room following the music as I see my sister getting followed by a boy. I walk over to her as she's clearly annoyed. "Come here. Let me get away wit u all I need is 10 minutes." He says as she stops her tracks looking him in his eyes now. "I'm not a hoe." Indy stated loudly as if she was stamping it on his face. "Leave my sister alone." I say stepping by her side as Indy looks at me then at him. "You heard her." She says as he starts to get madder. "Bitch. You gone come with me." He says stepping forward as someone steps in front of both. "Na'shawn!" Indy says as the boy punches the asshole in the jaw as everyone started to circle us.

"Whose Na'shawn?" I asked Indy as she doesn't say anything but watch him beat the hell out of this boy. Click clack. I turn my attention to Marlo who has a pistol in his hand aiming at Na'shawn. Na'shawn stops his assault looking at Marlo before approaching us. The boy gets helped up by his friends as they exited the party along with a few hundred people walking towards the doors. "I missed you." Na'shawn tells Indy as I looked confused as he cuffs her face kissing her as she kissed back. "Um." I mouthed out as Marlo walks up to him pointing the gun to his head. "Get out." He hisses as Na'shawn rolls his eyes before swiftly turning around punching him in the nose before he could fire off.

"Why does everyone have to use guns." Na'shawn says hovering over Marlo's unconscious body. Cat pops up with her lipstick smeared as the boy she was with leaves the house. She walks over to me as we all stand around each other. "CAT!" I yell at her as she fixes her shirt. "Okay but I known him since the 6th grade." She says as Na'shawn and Indy walk out the house as we follow them. "Where are you going Indy?" I asked her as she ignores me. "And here I thought we were bonding. Your a hoe." I sigh walking the opposite way as I feel a tap on my shoulder. "I'm not a hoe." Indy says as I look back seeing Na'shawn's face as he's upset.
"Indy. I don't have anywhere to go." Na'shawn says in the distant as we both stop and look back at him. "Go back to Indiana Sha. I'm breaking up with you." Indy says as we head home.

We finally get home as I unlock the door and open it as our dad is standing right there as we both jump. "Hey Cali. You want to tell me... WHERE THE FUCK YOU TWO WERE." He says as we both stand in shock as I try to find the right words but nothing comes out. "Dad." Indy says as he shake his head at her before signaling her to go upstairs. "Dad it wasn't her fault... it was my idea." I tried to bargain but dad was upset I've never seen him so angry before. "James it's okay we were young once." Mom said as I had my head down. "No Nina. You don't get it. Shay's daughter is so selfish and ungrateful." Dad says shaking his head as Indy crosses her arms together. "Well I must've got it from somebody. And since mom isn't here it had to be you." She said as I looked at her shocked at her for talking back.

"Your right. It had to be me." Dad says as mom grabs his arm as he shrugs her off walking towards Indy. "When your mother called me I raced my black ass as quickly as I could to get to you. I didn't do it for Shayla I did it because you needed me. I don't get a thank you dad? You barely even interact with me and I'm your own father." Dad yells as Indy looks at me before walking off and headed upstairs. "Give her time to cool off." Dad says as he turns his attention to me. "Disobey me again and I will treat you like these street rats I done dealt with in my past." Dad says to me coldly as I feel a shiver In my spine.

Mom pulls me over to the side while dad walks away as I hold my tears from falling down as I take a deep breath. "He's only hard on you because he loves you." Mom tells me as she hugs me kissing me on my forehead. "How did you two find out that quickly." I asked her as she smiles at me. "I'm a detective sweetie your phone is tapped. Not only that my friend Bryan was in the area in told me kids were running out of a house, he called me the moment he saw you." She tells me as I sigh to myself. "What happened for those kids to be running the way he said they were?" Mom asked as I rethink of the night. "This boy was harassing Indy and her boyfriend from Indiana punched him in then Marlo pulled out a gun and everyone freaked out." I say as my mom nods her head. "Go check on your sister." She tells me before releasing me from her arms.

I walk upstairs as I look in the guess room to see Indy sobbing softly in her hands. "Hey fathers first child." I say jokingly as she sniffs wiping her eyes before looking up at me. "Hey fathers second child." She says smiling at me as I sit down next to her. "It be funny if he had a third child that we didn't know about." Indy says as I laugh along with her. "What if he does?" I asked her as she looks at me unsure. "Well let's hope he never finds out because we sure as hell is a handful." She says. "Are." I correct her as she rolls her eyes. "I'm glad we met Indy." I tell her before walking to my room as she says me too in the distant.