CHAPTER 13:WORRIED

After our shopping, we went straight to Aisha's house. Her parent was at home and her two younger brothers greeted the parents and went up to Aisha's room.

" I'm so tired, my two legs are on fire," said Aisha while stretching her leg. She like exaggerating, I mean it's not like we trek to the boutique their driver was the one who took us there and also brought us back.

" How is your leg on fire, when it was Idris your driver that took us to all the places we went, come on stop exaggerating, " I said with an eye roll.

She pout at me and said " but we work from one angle to the other to buy the things we needed and all the change of clothes we did is also classified as work and stress" I can't believe this girl, she is indeed an abutter (a rich girl).

" na you Sabi(it's you that know) " I said.

" Whatever," she said with an eye roll.

We were laying on her bed, our back on the bed while facing the ceiling. After a few minutes of relaxing, I got up and got ready to go home. Before I forget let me ask her when Bashir and his friend Amino are coming.

" so, what time are they coming " she replied with " around 6:00 pm"

" OK, mama needs me at home right now but when it's time I'm coming back," I said and stood up.

She escort me to the gate of their house and I left from there. The walk to my house is just a few minutes from there Aisha's house.

*****

When I reached home, I did some house chores and went to ground pepper for our night food. After that, I prepared Iwo and Kuka for dinner.
Mama is resting in baba's room, she is not feeling fine and was complaining of a headache. I make sure she took medicine for the sickness and went back to sleep.

I don't think I will be able to go to Aisha's house because of mama's illness. I'll give her a call and tell her what happened.

I took my phone from my thirty spring bed and gave Aisha a call.

" Hey, girl" answered Aisha.

" I don't think I'm coming to your house this evening," I said

" What, what happened please I hope it's not because of what happened in the boutique but you said you forgive me," she said worriedly.

" no, it's not that. Mama is feeling down and I don't think I can leave her alone, baba and my brothers are not around and I can't just leave her alone. So, I think we should postpone these meetings" I explained.

" OK no problem, I'll just give them a call now and May Allah grants mama Shifa. I'll come and greet her later "

" Ameen. No don't worry, she is already getting better no need to disturb your self" I said. She loves mama like her own mother.

Aisha sigh and said" OK, but I'm coming early in the morning tomorrow "

" OK, see you tomorrow " I replied.

A few hours later

Baba and my brothers later came back and I serve them their meal, mama was getting better because she can walk by herself now and she said the headache had disappeared.

Baba was still concerned and told her she still have to see the doctor to be sure if it's just a minor sickness. She wanted to disagree but the look baba gave her made her shut up. I just hope it's a minor thing cos I don't what mama to be ill. Allah, please give her good health.

" Hey sis, a penny for your thought," said y'all, Kabir, as he is sat on the stool close to me.

" How were school and your girlfriend," I asked with a smile.

" We aren't changing the topic, what were you thinking about," he asked with a concerned expression.

" I was only praying to Allah to grant mama a strong health that all"

He sigh and took my hand in his and said" don't worry, mama is a strong woman she would get better very soon "

I sigh and only nod my head.

*****

Hey wattpadians,😆✌

How are you all doing😗 and I hope y'all are enjoying this book so far😁😍.
I hope to see your comments, votes and also please share. 😇😂😂

Love💕💕 you all so so much 😘😘😚😃