CHAPTER 56 : UNENDING PROBLEMS

Amir

I really need to act fast on this kidnapping issue. First, I need to find who is the hidden mole among us. I look at each faces that were sitting here in the sitting room, they all didn't notice my gaze on them. Who could this betrayal be among them? Could it be hindatu? Cos I can't take all the hate look she kept shooting at me. Who knows,maybe  she might be an accomplice of samira, no one can tell. Or maybe it's the driver man who saw when the kidnapping happened?  No no no, I don't think he will do such thing. He value his work.

The police raid samira's house but she wasn't there.

But who could it be. I trust my family, no one would dare go against the family among us. I know Nasir(my brother) won't do something like that and I'm also sure that Sadiya isn't heartless to do something like that either, she is my baby sis after all and I trust her.

The police raid samira's house but she wasn't there. She escaped.

" son, what are you thinking about? " I was interrupted by my in law's voice,ameera's dad.

" I keep having this thought on who could do such thing as kidnapping Ameera. I still don't believe that their is a betrayal among us"

" you don't need to think to much son. We should keep praying to our Allah. He is the only one that can take us out of these situation, I have believe that your wife, my daughter would come home soon. So don't think too much and whosoever the mole might be , he or she is going to pay dearly for his or her actions "

I nodded and him. I'm so grateful for his kind words

" Thank you baba for your kind words. "

I'm such a fool. How can I tell him that his daughter and I are already divorced. But it wasn't my fault I thought she cheated on me and it hurt my feelings then.

Now that I already know that it was all samira's doing. But how did we allow the devil to come between us.

Trust

I didn't trust Ameera enough . What is a happy marriage when there is no trust, I should have trusted my wife. She repeatedly try to explain but I never gave her a chance, I promise to listen to her when I get her back. I want to know all that has happened.

Ameera's dad left to sit close to his wife. It's now three hours now since we received that call, the police left to do some investigation and my family and Ameera's family stayed behind. They all want to be there for me. I'm grateful for their kindness

I miss Ameera already. 

Ameera

" please don't hurt me. "

I pleaded as I was being drag by Faisal to God knows where. One hour after samira and bashir left, Faisal just came into the room and order me to stand up coz we are going somewhere.

" just shut up already"  I quickly clasp my mouth shut  " turn around " he ordered

I did as I was told and the next thing ,I felt a fabric being tied round my face.

" what is happening, please where are you taking me to. Please don't hurt my baby, please " I struggled on his hold

" a baby? What do you mean a baby? . Are you pregnant Ameera? " Faisal asked with a surprised tone

No need for hiding it anymore, so I nod my head.

" ya Allah, why didn't you think of telling me since. I can't hurt a baby" he roared in anger