CHAPTER 58 : FLASH BACK

" you don't get it hassino, what you did wasn't right. You shouldn't have done that to him" sani adviced

Hassino looked at him like he was crazy " I'll do whatever I feel like doing, nobody can stop me. You just keep putting your nose into peoples business. "

" Kai ka sani( it's you that know). But when you're in trouble don't come running to my room for help coz I won't" Sani said and left hassino standing there.

Hassino is this kind of guy you call en kaura (area boys). He love beating boys younger than him and when the parents of this children he beats come to confront him, he runs to hide in Sani's room. Sani always advice him to stop this act of his but he never listens.

Sani bula is a 16 yrs old boy that has always have this dream to be someone educated and wealthy. He is the first child of his mother, his father passed away when he was just 12 yrs old. That has never lessen his dream of becoming someone important one day. He goes to a government secondary school around their area unlike hassino who goes to a private school and he is never serious. Sani had always wished he was the one that had the kind of opportunity hassino had.

Hassino never takes school seriously. He was the son of the Sarki of the town. His father was always tired of all the complaint he hears about his son same with his mother. Which was why they made a decision to send him to a boarding school, maybe he will learn his lesson.

At the news of his soon boarding school, hassino's wayward act increases. He did that just to annoy his parent . He went to tell his friend Sani about the news and Sani wasn't happy for him.

To them, boarding school was like a military school where children are sent to be beaten like hell. It was like an unforbidden place to them. Sani tried to consoled his friend but hassino wasn't haven it, he kept insulting his parent for doing this to him.

Sani tried to make him see the bright side but nothing you say will make hassino stop the insult. He just was filled with hatred for his parents and their was nothing he can do except to go to the boarding school.

One week later

" I'm going to miss you my friend. Make sure you behave well don't let all those senior beat and steal your things"

" I'll miss you too,sani. I wish you can come with me"

Sani's eyes almost bulged out at what hassino uttered

" how can you wish for something like that for me. Kana so akashe ni ne(do you want them to kill me) at the boarding school"

" I was only joking" hassino smirk

His ride came and that was how he was taken to this boarding school they called hell.

Three years later

" ya dawo , hassino ya dawo, mutane hassino ya dawo"

Children at the town kept singing at the arrival of hassino. He is now a handsome 20 yrs old boy. At one glance one will melt for him. He was dressed in his swagger clothes, one would have thought he just came back from abroad not a boarding school.

" my son is back" his mother ran to hug her son. She was happy to finally have him back home again. It looks like this boarding school did good to my son, she had thought.

" mama na, I miss you so much. " he hug his mother so tight . He still held a little hatred for his parent for sending him to the boarding school but he won't deny that he miss them so much. His mom look happy that at least her son had forgiven her.