CHAPTER 40: TROUBLE IN PARADISE

The driver packed the car at our destination. It was a fancy looking restaurants and I'm definitely sure it a 5 star restaurant b'coz of how lavishing it looks. Sadiya and I got down from the car.

The driver also came out from the car and I turn to talk to him

" Sani, please make sure you don't go anywhere wait up for us, we won't take long. "

" OK hajiya"

"Good, just a matter of some minutes we will be out"

He nodded his head.

Please ya Allah don't make Amir finds out about this.

I sigh, I don't like lying to Amir but how will I tell him that his ex fiance was back and I'm going out to see her. To me it look somehow if I tell him. I know it doesn't mean anything but I definitely know that I have to just mention Aisha's as his former fiance before he would understand the person I'm talking about. So, to avoid any awkward situation it's better I don't tell him for now.

I held sadiya's hand as we both work towards the entrance. She kept shaking her head at me b'cos she didn't agree with the fact that, I had to hide this from Amir.

" you don't need to lie Ameera, I don't even know why you want to keep this from yaya" said a confuse sadiya

" you just won't understand "

" then make me understand, oh! Wait. "

I turn to look at her surprised face.

" what? " I asked

" Don't tell me it all because Aisha was supposed to get married to him. Don't tell me you're jealous of Aisha?you're scared that my brother might like her ? Especially now that she is back? " sadiya ask with wide eyes

I lightly chuckled at how she looks. How could she think of something like that? I'm not even jealous of aisha not even the slightest. I know Aisha is madly in love with my brother and even if she wasn't in love with my brother I wouldn't still be jealous b'cos I trust her. Why will I even be jealous of her? I don't even know what brought jealousy to this matter?

" Gosh sadee baby, you think too deep. How will you think of something like that? " I rolled my eyes

" I know ,nothing like what you said is going to happen. I trust Aisha and I also trust Amir. Even if what you speculated was right, I'm not going to fight it b'cos we all know that Amir met Aisha first before he met me. The only thing that would pain me is our plan whi --" I quickly shut up. oh Allah, I almost spill the secret.

" what plan are you talking about? "

I gave her a forced smile " it's nothing, I'm only saying nonsense. Let just forget the matter"

" OK o, but all I know is that you should give yaya a credit, he wouldn't even look at any woman. That man is seriously in love with you ameera. Please don't start hiding things from him. "

This girl still don't understand me.

" let just end this conversation here, I promise to tell him about my whereabouts when I get home. Am I free to go now? "

" oh yes, you're free madam"

" then let's get moving if not Aisha is going to burst my brain for coming late "

We quickly enter the restaurant, Aisha already texted me the table number. We asked a waitress to direct us.

She was already waving and smiling like a mad woman at us from where she was sitting, this girl is seriously crazy