Chapter 60: Gun shots

All thanks to Fatyma_zarah for the beautiful book cover. Check out her works guys.

Thank you all for your patience. I know you guys have been expecting an update so here it is. Enjoy❤❤

Amir

" son please be careful of those kidnappers, let the police give you orders before doing anything " mom calmly warn . She didn't want me to go but she had no choice coz I was adamant to be there in this operation to help save my wife.

The police suggested that we should be at the kidnappers joint before samira's dad send the text to us. It will be a smooth and fast operation.

" let's move, let's move. I have already called for backup and they are on their way there" the officer announced and we all put on our bullet proof. The officers gave dad and I a gun since we know how to handle them. We practice how to for protection and we aldo have a license for it.

Dad move to hug a crying mom " bring back Ameera to us, Sani. Please be careful "

" I will, khadija. Wait for our arrival" he kissed her forehead and gave her a last look before walking out to follow the police.

I also hug mum before trailing behind dad.

Here goes nothing. I shall bring my wife back home safely

**

We found the exact house the kidnappers were staying through the tracker. It turns out to be somewhere around one of dad's property

The area is a reserve area, it's so quiet that you think there were nobody in the houses around the place. We hide far from the house so that the kidnappers wouldn't suspect anything.

Someone's phone dinged.

" he has sent it" dad said immediately he read the text. The address they sent was same with the one we track.

They won't escape

" we need to start the operation now before they move" I suggested

" No Mr Amir,we can't just go just like that. Don't forget your wife is with them and they might hurt her if we attack just like that without a plan"

" then what do you suggest we should do? " I whispered yelled. I just want to save my wife.

" firstly, your dad will go in as expected since they demanded for him."

" dad can't just go in alone, he needs backup"

" just wait let him finish talking, amir" dad warn

" As I was saying, after your dad go inside, six of the officers will go in few minutes after he is inside the house to avoid any suspicion . They will protect him and next, the remaining of us will surround the compound " he explained

" but I also want to be inside the house with the six police men, I want to be there to help save my wife"

" Mr Amir, the officer will do a clean job. You don't need to worry with that"

" what do you mean I don't need to worry with that. My wife is in there and I won't be able to calm down knowing that she is inside and I'm out here doing nothing "

Dad rose his brows at me " so now you know that she needs you. You should have thought of that before you divorced her"

" please dad let's not go there right now"

" Gentlemen,you need to be quiet if not they will suspect that their are people out here" the sergeant quietly scolded

Dad and I quiet down immediately. We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to Ameera.