CHAPTER 18: ARRIVAL / ANNOYING FRIEND

Amir's pov

Wow, it's good to be back home, surely there is no place like home. Yeah, I'm back in Nigeria. I've been in the UK for two years now to further my education in business and I'm grateful because I'm now a qualified businessman. When I talk of business I mean big businesses which involve millions and billions of naira. Since I'm the next heir to my father that makes me the new owner of SHUWA COMPANY LTD.

I was ordered by my father to come back to Nigeria on a matter which I'm yet to know about. I just pray it's not something so serious.

Where could the driver be, I was told he is to come to pick me up from the airport. He better not waste my time cos if he does, he surely going to hear it from me, I hate lateness.

I saw a guy running towards me, I guess he is the driver then. Before I could talk he said " one, I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting, sir. "

" you better not repeat thin cos I hate people keeping me waiting. Next time you try that you will be dismissed from your job. Do I make myself clear" I said with so much order.

He nodded his head like he was scared. " I promise oga I won't repeat that," he said with a shaky voice.

" and another thing, stop calling me oga, sir is enough, please. " I added. He nodded his head like a scared cat.

He took my traveling back and open the back door of the G wagon 2017 model car he brought. I enter the car then he quickly open the boot of the car to put my traveling back inside and then took off to take me home.

***

When we reached the front gate of my house the driver opened it with the control remote. He then drives into the compound or should I say mansion, my father loves extravagant things. I mean who wouldn't when you have all it takes to get whatever you want. It is a big house.

The car door was opened by my driver so I got out of the car as he followed me behind with my traveling back.

" my baby is back" came a soft voice, o I missed hearing that voice.

That was mom. She ran to hug me before we both got inside the house together with my other siblings, nephews, and nieces who were also waiting to greet me.

" ya' amir, I missed you. You don't even want to come back again ko" that was my junior sister Sadiya. You would think she's ten years old with how she behaves, she is nineteen years old and doesn't act like one.

" Now I'm here and I promise to not go back to the UK again and if I go back we would surely go there together," I said with a teasing smile and everyone around laughed.

" and I taught you would have changed this your childish act but now I can see that you haven't changed one bit. I do pity your future husband" I added jokingly. She only replied with a pout and again we all laughed at her.

After the welcome back greetings I had with my family, I went to my section of the house. I have my section, all the men of the house have their section, my is a two-floor building and designed just the way I like it same with my younger brothers too.

I went straight to my bathroom to take a shower after that I changed into my nightwear. I need to give Khalifa a call, he is one of my closest friends in Nigeria and we've been together since childhood. He might be expecting my call already.

**

" hey man, I thought you wouldn't call me again or maybe I'm not important to you right" he childishly said. He is also as childish as Sadiya( my sister) and they don't even get along