CHAPTER 48

This chapter is dedicated to all my beautiful readers. I wish I can list all your names please pardon me😘😇. Thanks for taking your time to read my book, thanks for the votes and comment. You guys are the best and I truly appreciate all your efforts. This also goes to the silence reader, I appreciate all your efforts.

Please, please and another please vote, comment and also tag this book to as many people as you can.. if you haven't voted for this book, please do, by doing so you made me the happiest girl today. Thanks once again. Love y'all ❤❤😍😘😘😘😇

Ameera

I was in the kitchen preparing lunch for myself, I'm so hungry. I decided to fry yam and egg. Few minutes later everything was done and I serve myself. My phone rang beside me. I pick to see who was calling and it was Aisha.

" hello girly" she chirped in " how are you doing" I asked. " I'm fine o. Everything is just boring here. Can I come over for some girls time, please" she asked. Of course she is free to come. I'm already over my insecurity. I don't care what Amir think of her, she is still my friend.

" why not, you're free to come" she squealed loud through the phone. I lightly smile at how happy she sound . She has been bugging me that she want to come visit me at home. She once told me that she felt that our friendship isn't like the way it was before and she don't want that to happen.

" thank you Aisha. I'll be there in a minutes " with that she end the call. I continue eating my food and when I was done, I decide to watch a DVD cassette I bought. The name of the film is " I did it for love" it a Mexican film and the film is just wow. It a very interesting film full of betrayal, hatred, love, vengeance and so on.

Sadiya didn't come visit because she went to visit one of her aunt in town. I pause the film coz there was a knock at the door. I stood up to open it and there was no one outside. I decide to just close it maybe it the breeze or something but unfortunately I saw a package on the door step. Who brought it? I decided to just take it maybe it's Amir and his surprises, I thought.

I close the door with a smile,I'm eager to know what is inside. I pick the scissors on the stool beside me to open the package of . What I saw inside was an envelope, a picture of a baby with grey eyes and baby napkin. This is strange, Amir would never send something like this.

I opened the small envelop and two well folded paper was inside. I brought it out and saw a letter written on one of the paper.

It says

Take all your time as the wife but darling it will never last. I'm sure you've seen the picture of a baby in the package? Lol. That's mine and Amir's baby. He is just the replica of his dad, right?. Well, now you know that I'm the mother of amir's child. You don't need to know me now with time you'd. If you still don't believe me, you can check the other paper it's the DNA result, check and see for your self, lol. Adios.

Amir's lover

With shaky hands I drop the letter on the floor.

No!! No! No! Amir wouldn't do this to me, he wouldn't. Please Allah don't let it be true.

Could Amir be cheating on me? No please he can't. Please no, I can't take it.

Calm yourself Ameera, take a deep breath and think wisely- I scolded myself . What should I do ?what should I do? I need to first find out who send this first. This can't be true, Amir wouldn't or did he?

I wipe the first tears that start to drop on my face, and like a magic more tears began to pool down. He said he love me but why would he do this to me. The DNA result already proved it that he is in fact the father of that child. Amir, why do you have to cheat on me. I love you so much but you really broke my heart to pieces. I sob and sob like never before To the extent I was finding it hard to breath . I calm myself coz there was a knock at the door.

I quickly wipe my tears and put on a fake smile before opening the door for Aisha.

" hey, girl. I miss you" she hug me so tight and I wanted crying again. I wish I could tell Aisha but I don't want to I want to investigate this matter on my own first. Aisha notice how tense I was so she withdraw back from the hug. She scrutinized me for a second like she knew that something was off with me.

" why are you looking at me like that? " I asked with a force smile. " what is the problem, Ameera. You look sad and don't tell me it's nothing " . I broke down again " Aisha my heart is breaking, I just found out something terrible today. I'm at the verge of snapping but I'm trying to put myself together " I cried out.

We sat on the couch facing each other. " what is it you find out, dear? " she asked, no I can't tell her. " I - I -i thin-k Amir is --"
I was cut shut by the opening of the door and he, that we were talking about came in.

Amir haven't noticed us first. I wish I can ask him for answers right now but how can I. I quickly wiped my tears and stood up to welcome him

" you're back" he look startled at first but when he saw that it was I he kept a firm face. What's wrong with him and his gloomy face now again.

I put on a smile to make him at least loosen up a bit but he didn't he just nodded at me and turn to look at Aisha, she greeted him but he didn't even answer. He just walk straight to our bedroom.

What happened to Amir? Shouldn't I be the angry one? . This is new.

I turn to Aisha and gave her a pleading smile. She stood up with and walk to me with her hand bag in hand.

" I understand Ameera, you don't need to apologize . Your husband needs you right now. Don't worry we would meet at school next week" she said with a smile and turn to leave.

I walk to our bedroom to see what is the matter with Amir.

**

When Ameera came in, Amir was in the restroom so she waited for him to come out. She kept thinking of the package she received. Could it be a trick? She asked herself, but she saw the prove she silently muttered again. She was deep in her thoughts that she didn't know when Amir came out.

He himself also didn't even care to bring her out of her thoughts. He can't believe that she was cheating on him, wasn't he enough for her. What they have was a lie to her then. She really know how to act then. He will make her regret for doing this to him. She is going down. He mistakenly hit the stool beside him and with that Ameera came out of her thoughts by the loud sound the stool made.

" Amir, I didn't know you were out already. How was work? " she asked as she walk to hug him but he quickly walk away from her. " how would you know when you're deep in your thoughts.thinking about your lover " he silently muttered the last sentence.

This new attitude of his is new. She tried to touch him again but he slap her hands away " Don't touch me Ameera. If you know what's better for you don't ever mutter my name out from your mouth" she was shock. Is this her Amir? She asked herself, no this can't be happening right now. First the package and now this new behavior of Amir?

Amir angrily pack his clothes and got out of the room. He went straight to the guest room and he swore to make her regret ever cheating on him.

That was the start of their down fall and the end of a happy home ,unknown to them that their is a devil lurking among them, spying on all that is happening to this once happy family

***

Thanks for reading ❤