CHAPTER 29: THE COUPLE

AMIR'S POV

Blank is the only thing my heart felt like When the announcement of the validity of my marriage was made. I can't believe that I'm now a married man, I now have a wife that even I myself don't know yet.

I can't still come to terms that she save my family and Aisha's family from shame. Who knows, whether she just found the opportunity and went with it as her own plan of stealing my money.

I won't let any woman deceive me ever again, I'm going to keep a firm watch on her. She might be working with samira, if I found out that my speculation was right about her she would regret it, I promise.

We all went out of the mosque and drive home in our various car. The wedding isn't like all type of your usual wedding, their were no events of any other things, of course I requested for it to be like that. The family of the wife all went to her house ( Aisha's house)after we finished from the mosque to continue the celebration while my own family also followed us home.

When I got home I received a lots of congrats from the female, they begain to do some cultural singing and all stuff. I went straight to my own section of the house after the greetings from family relations. My wife would be brought to my house this evening and I'm still wondering who could she be, why does she have to do this.

Everyone can believe her own lie of helping but I still don't believe her and if I find out that I was right all along she is in deep shit.

She would regret it if it's all a lie. But I guess I will find out when she comes to my house.

Now it's our house. I tested the word in my mouth and it sounds foreign and felt so surreal to me.

I quickly changed my clothes to a blue shadda when I got to my section of the house. We would be living here till I finished building my own house, it just remaining some minor things before it will be ready to live in.

Khalifa is with the ladies at the main house showing off his good manskills . Sometimes I do wonder how all my families already know him.

That man is something else

My room is already cleaned by the maids, everything Is in order and the remaining thing Is for the wife or should I say, my wife to be brought in.

Some of my friends later came to visit me an were offered some refreshments while others left immediately After the visits.

In one words my wedding wasn't any usual kind of your dream wedding. It was the most boring wedding to some people while some don't care.

" I knew I would find you here" came Khalifa's manly voice. I spared him a look as he came to join me and say across the chair facing me.

" what are you thinking about "

He was giving the vibe that he knew I'm disturbed about the wedding.

I shrugged and reply with a simple " nothing "

"please don't think too much about it, since your mom approved that the lady is OK then you shouldn't think too much about it" he said in is own friendly way to which I nodded.

We later changed the topic.we talked about the new investors which I told him about on the day samira came to visit. The contract which we requested for was approved, The good news was emailed to me this morning.

At least that was a good news.

It was the first contract I signed for and happy to say it all went well. Khalifa also told me about his company, they were having some problems right now and with time everything would be resolved. Now that I'm a married man, I just pray that Khalifa would also try and settle down. He dated alot of ladies but has never been serious with them ,I dont know when he would at least be serious with one.