CHAPTER 45 : TURN OF EVENTS

AMEERA

"Dont look at me like that , it better that I showed him you're mine" Amir said

I marched to seat on his chair, the big boss 's seat. I twirl round on the chair, it's this kind of chair that can twirl round, It so comfy .

Amir playfully shake his head at my childish act as I continue to twirl round on the chair. I only laughed at him and continue my childish act. On a serious note I don't even know why I'm behaving like a small child today.

Amir sat on the chair opposite the one I sat on. He folded his arm over his chest and was watching me with eyes full of wonders .

I later got tired and stop. I was breathing fast coz of how fast I went about it.

" you're really full of surprises " Amir said with a shake of head

" You still love me anyways" I smirk.

He stood up to fetch a glass of water for me from his office fridge. He hand it over to me.

" I know you need it, drink up" I gave him a thankful smile and took it from him. It was so chill just the way I like it.

" Thanks " I said after drinking the water.

He took the glass cup from me and keep it down on a table at the end of the office. He came back to sit down again.

I look round the office, admiring the interior design. I just love how everything is well arrange. It a very big office, I tell you.

" How was lecturers today? "

" fine, fine. Lecture was cool today, if that's the right word"

He nodded at me with a smile. " I've got one hell of a wife"

" Hey" drawled out

" it's true ai, you seem very happy and a bit childish today. I hope all is well"

I glared at me " I'm not childish, I was only enjoying the chair, it's so comfy" I finished with a pout.

He pick my hands into his from the table. " I'm sorry , don't be mad at this hubby of yours"

He was giving me his best puppy eyes. I just love how his grey eye twinkles,it really makes my man soo handsome. Those yeye girls inside his office should not even try to seduce my man, coz I'll pull out their eyes out.

I don't even know why I'm jealous suddenly, it's all this hormones I guess.

" Love?love are you OK? " I quickly came out of my thoughts and look up at a concerned amir

" yeah, yeah, I'm OK. Why did you ask"

He scrutinized me for a seconds and said " you seem off, tell me what it is love. I'm worried here"

I force a smile up at him " I'm good. I think it just the migraine that is trying to develop" I rub my forehead to make it seems true and man was I right. Amir quickly became alarted coz of what I said. He quickly stood up and came to my side in a seconds.

" wifey tell me where it hurts" he held my face firmly and massage my forehead for me. " we need to go to a hospital, love"

" hey, it nothing serious Amir, it just a mere migraine "

He exhale loudly at me as I move my head away from his soft hands. I pull him down by dragging his neck tie " The only thing that can make me feel better is your perfect kiss for me" I wiggle my brows

Amir smirk at me " Your wish is my command, madam" he then kiss me

This man is something else, I tell you. Anyways I love him just like that. We spent hours in his office talking and teasing each other like how couples do. He order something for us to eat.

Amir wanted introducing me to his workers as the boss's wife but i declined. I don't like too much eyes on me .The only person who I only want to meet is miss Fatima, Amir's secretary.

I later met her when she brought some files for amir. She wasn't there on her desk the time I came out of the elevator earlier on.she was surprised when I told her Amir was my husband, she hugged me so tight and told me she is so happy for me. She really is nice.

**

Amir park the car at the parking lot. We just came back from his office . I was about to open the car door so I can come out but Amir didn't allow me, instead, he came out from the car and came round to my side just to open the door for me.

" My queen" he said with stretched hand, I put my right hand in his and came down of the car with a smile.

" You really are something else, Amir "

He close the door with a chuckle and held my hand as we made our way towards our apartment " I love you" he said.

I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness. He opened the door and I entered first and he, followed behind.

I walk to our bedroom, to pull off this clothes I wore, they really are itchy . The clothes is to tight, I wonder why. I change into something more comfortable and went into the bathroom to perform my ablution for my magrib prayer.Amir is in the sitting room listening to news, that man and news ehn.

I on the tap to perform ablution. I think Amir entered the room coz I heard the bang of the door. I shrugged it off.

" Love, someone just texted" Amir said from the room

I opened the bathroom door to answer him " Check who it is"

He nodded at me and I went back into the bathroom. After the ablution, I came out.

I met a quiet Amir sitting on the bed.

" Who was it?" I asked, he stood up from the bed and glared at me. He looks so scary.

****

Why is our Amir mad? Any guesses on who just texted and what was the text all about? 😁😉

Thanks for reading 😘and please don't forget to tag this book to your friends 🙏.