CHAPTER 42: ONE PROBLEM TO ANOTHER

Amir

I'm sick and tired of all that is happening to this company. We just loose another investors today again .The most funniest thing is that all the investors that left,gave the same reason to why they left. I think I need to find out who is behind all this or rather the company behind all that is happening.

I already called a friend of mine who works with the police, to look into the Matter for me. This company is loosing it worth each days that passes, we aren't making progress again. Things has been moving so slow and something like this had never happened. Khalifa is also helping me out, I'm at a brick right now.

Anyone that comes into this company would know that something is definitely wrong. This problems also affects the workers,they aren't happy about all this but they promise to stand by me and face all the problems together . I think I'm lucky for having all these people as my workers upon they weren't able to collect their complete salaries, they still understand.

Let not forget my pious and beautiful wife, Ameera. She has been there for me through out the weeks all this things had been happening. Her words of advice help keep me moving. I'm so lucky to have her as my wife and I'm happy she ends up with me.

Khalifa is coming over to the office today , he told me he found out something shady about that company. Well here I'm waiting for him.

I decided to go through some files to take my mind off this problems.

A knock on the door interrupted

" come in"

My secretary miss Fatima came in holding some files

" sir,this are the files you ask for" she hand the files over to me.

" thank you"

" sir, their is someone outside the office. He said he want to talk to the owner of the company. Should I let him in? " she asked

" yes please. What is this person's name"

" Mr Aminu Lawal"

I nod my head " please let him in"

She went out to call this unknown Aminu lawal. Who could it be?

The door was opened again by my secretary

" Here he is sir" said my secretary as she move side way to let this Aminu lawal come in.

" good day, I'm Aminu lawal" he move forward for a hand shake

" you may leave ,miss fatima" she left and close the door behind her.

" I'm sorry, but I haven't seen this face before. Please have your seat" he sat down

" yes you're right, I'm new to this world of business. To cut the chase short, I'm here to invest in this company" he said

I nod my head at him in a understanding way " if I may asked why do you want to invest in this company upon all companies in kaduna"

I always ask my investors this same question just to see if they know what they actually want. I want to know their intentions especially now that few of them went to join another company.

" well, to answer your questions. I have heard so many good things about this company, like the good interest that always comes out of all business and the likes of them. I see a future for me if I invest here even if I have come across so many companies with better offer. Does company always get bankrupt quickly with the way they do there business.

" But you see, Mr Amir Bula,In here, I've seen the interaction between workers and customers . I saw how business ready they look, they are good at what they do . Kudos to that"

Destined Heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें