CHAPTER 47: DOES SHE HAVE A TWIN SISTER?

AMIR

Who is this person that is trying to disgrace me in my company by buying shares from the other shareholders. I'm sure that this person has a boss that is giving him orders.

This morning, when I came to the office, my secretary report to me that the share holders where having a meeting without me. I was at the verge of snapping at her. How comes she didn't call to tell me all these? but she explained that she tried calling, my phone was not reachable. I held my anger in like the good boss I was and calmly walk straight to the board room To see if they have a valid reason for making such decision without me. I was about to step into the board room only to find a new face on the chair. who the hell is he?

I was routed on the spot but later came out of it and walk into the board room, they all turn to look at me and most of them held this happy face that what they did affect me.

" who the hell arrange for such meeting without my concern? " I shouted out through gritted teeth.

" I did" the new face man answered. He even had the audacity to answer. " who are you and what gave you the right to do such thing" I angrily asked. " I have every right to be here. I'm a new share holder of this company " he said with so much confidence that make me want to punch his face. " how is that even possible ?" I asked as I look round at the members but only find the confused face Mr Aminu lawal and the rest all look satisfied with the turn of events.Where the hell did he come from? And where are the other members?

" To answer your question, I bought the shares of the previous members and that make me the new shareowner" the same man answered and the rest nodded with a smile that make me wanna pounce on them.

" Do you know about this? " I asked Mr aminu lawal ,he quickly shoke his head at me as no he didn't know. " why arrange a meeting without me I'm still the boss here and you also haven't even given me any documents to prove what you just said" I said and he push the documents to me. I pick each of them only to confirm that he was saying the truth.

" next time don't try having any meeting without me in it I'm still the majority share owner and the CEO of the company. If any of these happen again, I'm definitely going to file a law suit on you all " they weren't even bothered by my threat. Who is this man again? I can see that he has poisoned the mind of these other members, they like him. .

" you can think all you want, I'm not meant to be messed up with ,if you do, you'll be out of this company before you know it. Another thing, if I were to buy the share of Mr aminu lawal and the rest, what do you think that will make me " the same man threatened " I will be the new CEO of this company with the majority share, don't test me Mr amir bula. I'm called fired coz I burn" he finished with a smirk

I was shocked beyond believe that an outsider had the audacity to threaten me in my own company, the company my father built? . Who does he think he is?

" are you threatening me? "

" I guess I'm " he answered

" This meeting is dismissed , you all can all leave. I still need to look into this matter, I'm not going to fall for all these. If you know what's better for you all, don't try nonsense with me coz you will all go down if that happens " with that I left in anger

I walk to my office only to be stopped by Mr aminu who was calling my name. I sighed before turning to answer him " yes" he look sorry for what happened

" I'm so sorry for what happened, I wasn't aware that you no nothing about the unexpected meeting , it wasn't long I came you entered. I promise you I wouldn't even think of selling my shares to that man. I always stick to my word" he said with a nod of the head. I internally shrugged, if he like he should sell it, all I know is that I will make anyone that try to go against me pay .

" Good for you" I said to him and with that l left for my office. I sat on my seat and began to think of reasons why that man would just buy the shares of three of the previous share holders. What motives does he has?

My phone vibrate in my trouser pocket I pick it out only to see a text massage from an unknown number again. The text says

" I told you your wife is cheating on you but you never believed me. If you want to confirm it come to precious restaurant and see for yourself.

This person don't get tired of sending messages, I can see that. I decided to shun it. My head is really on fire right now with all that just happened and this foolish person texting want to add more to my
problems.

On a second thought should I go to see if it's true? Wouldn't it see like I don't trust ameera? I kept having internal battle with myself whether to go or not.

Maybe I should ask Ameera where she is right now

I text her instead

" love, I just want to check on you. Where are you? I just hope sadiya didn't drag you out? "
" I'm home of course. Amir, you really don't need to worry. I'm okay now "

She has been felling sick lately and I told her times with out number that we should visit the hospital but she refused. She said it not something serious and moreover she hate hospital, this wife of mine is really something else.

" okay, make sure you have a bed rest love. It good for the health"

" I will"

Now I'm sure that who ever is texting is lying to me. I drop my phone on the table and decided to go through the document the new man gave to me. I can't believe I don't even know his name. I went through it and saw that he was in fact right, he is the new owner of the shares. His name is Aliyu Turaki, written on the documents.

Does it mean that I have an enemy in my office?

My phone buzzed again, this time it wasn't a text, it was a picture of Ameera and Faisal in a resturant both having a smile on there face

What the hell!!

She told me she was at home, could it be that she lied to me? Would Ameera do something like that?

She promised she wouldn't meet up with Faisal so it was all a lie then.

I quickly took my car keys from the table and walk out of the office full of rage. I start the car and left to this precious restaurant as they call it. It is just 30min ride from my office.

I park the car outside and got out of the car. The moment I entered the restaurant the first thing I was met with is the sight of Faisal trying to help Ameera with her hand bag and she smiling and telling him that she can carry it herself.

I clench and unclench my hand. I wish I can punch the life out of Faisal right now. Today isn't a lucky day for me after all.

I have to find out that my wife is cheating on me from a mere stranger? who I haven't even seen with eyes. Was all the good time I shared with Ameera a lie? Why does she have to do this to me, I thought she loved me so it was all a lie. She tricked me but why? . I need to act fast.

Or does she have a twin sister? No, no it isn't possible because Ameera never mentioned anything like that. I'm definitely sure she is the one.

I quickly drove back to my company. If I should go home, Ameera would suspect that something happened and I don't want her to know yet. I need to know what she is planning to do. Maybe she plan on having access to my property? But how would she do that when she hasn't even gotten pregnant. If she is pregnant then I'm definitely sure I'm not the father of that unwanted child.

****

Ameera what have you done 😩or could it be that she has a twin sis 😉? Well , we will find out in our next chapter

Thanks for reading .😇