Two

*Huff* Have to hurry! *Huff*

Marinette stopped to catch her breath, and then she started running again.

How could I wake up so late?! Especially today?! Why today?!

She gasped when she saw the front door closing. "STOP! WAIT!"

The men outside that were closing the door stopped and let her in. She heaved a huge sign of relief and hurried to catch up with the others.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Gabriel yelled. "You're late?! Well be lucky you made it just in time!"

Marinette nodded. There was no way she would miss this and be replaced for anything.

She could hear Chloe giggling, but she chose to ignore it. Alya shook her by the side.

"Late?" She asked.

"What?!" Marinette huffed. "It's not my fault I love my bed so much!"

Alya chuckled. "Girl, everyone loves their bed, except if it's uncomfortable and all that stuff."

Marinette nodded in agreement, and then faced the front to listen to Gabriel who had started and asked for silence.

"Since we are all here," Gabriel cleared his throat. "I will be telling you the rules."

Everyone listened.

"First of all, no one is allowed to cheat. You cannot steal anyone's design and claim it as your own, otherwise you will be automatically disqualified.

"Rule number 2; you have to respect me, and do as I say. Remember, I am the boss here. You will get a punishment if you disobey me, but once you start doing it often, you will get disqualified."

"Rule number 3; no negativity. You cannot make fun of others designs, as they tried their best. You cannot bully others, and no name calling. I want this place to be bully-free."

"Rule number 4; to me, this is the most important rule of all, and sometimes, people seem to forget it. The rule is, there will be no lovey dovey stuff here, or whatever you teenagers call it. Which means, no kissing, no making out, none of that stuff. And if you break this rule, you will be automatically disqualified."

Marinette smiled. These rules were too easy. First of all, she wasn't mean, so of course she wouldn't bully anyone. Second of all, she wasn't a cheater and loved doing everything on her own. And last of all, there was no way she was breaking the fourth rule. Besides, it's not like she had anyone to kiss, but also because she didn't want to.

At the corner of her eyes, she saw Alya and Nino's face changed. The two couple had to act like they weren't a couple at all.

Chloe frowned as well. "Mr. Agreste, that is one cruel rule! Obviously me and Adrien have to do that!"

Adrien glared at her. "If I wanted to break the rules, Chloe, I wouldn't break them with you." He smirked as he turned to a certain bluenette, Marinette looking away.

"Alright," Gabriel rolled his eyes. He had a reason for the last rule. If they started focusing on doing that lovey dovey stuff, they would be too lazy to do what they actually came here for.

"You will be shown to your room. Remember, next week will be the day to show your next design. I will tell you what the design should be about later on, but for now, feel free to look around and get used to this place."

"Oh, AdrikinsI hope our rooms are right next to each other," Chloe grabbed his arm. "And I know it will be, after all we do belong together."

"Chloe, didn't you just hear the rules?!" Adrien huffed, trying to get her to stop holding him.

"But Gabriel didn't say we couldn't flirt with each other," Chloe pointed out, and Adrien smiled at that.

"Chloe, as the first one to get the certificate, I've already picked my room," Finally he was able to make her let go.

"Oh, well as the second person, I should also pick my room."

"Actually, you don't get it at all, Chloe," Adrien explained more, smirking. "Since I was the first, Father let me pick who will have the room next to mine."

Chloe gasped. "That is awesome. This means we can get to be together."

"I didn't say I picked you!" Adrien informed as he started walking away. "I chose another perfect lady."

Chloe stood there, her mouth hanging open. "But who is more perfect than me!"

A lady walked up to her. "Miss Chloe, your room will be downstairs. Please follow me."

Chloe huffed and followed her. Another lady walked up to Marinette, telling her that her room was upstairs.

"It's okay," Adrien grabbed Marinette's arm. "I can show her to her room."

The lady nodded, while Marinette secretly hoped that this wasn't actually happening. But she knew it was when Adrien started dragging her upstairs, while Alya and Nino gave her a look.