Thirty - Four

"Alright, gather around," Gabriel called out to all of them as they all entered the room. It was finally the day to show off their jumpsuits, but for some reason Gabriel did not look happy.

Before Marinette sat down beside Alya, she gave Adrien a thumbs up, telling him that after this round, they could finally go on their date. He didn't say anything, but he just nodded, before taking his seat beside Nino.

"Alright, first we'll start with the boys," Gabriel spoke, not looking hyped as he always did.

The boys, one by one went, showing their jumpsuits. They were a little scared, and so was Marinette, as they all wondered what could be wrong with Gabriel. Though something Marinette noticed, was that Emily and Ella were smirking instead.

When it was Nino's turn, Gabriel seemed to glare at him a little, making Nino flinch. He was done quickly, and headed back to his seat.

"Yo, what's wrong with your dad?" Nino asked Adrien, but Adrien only shrugged, not knowing the reason either.

"Maybe someone broke a rule?" As soon as Adrien suggested that, Nino flinched and looked the other way.

"Alright, now we'll get going with the girls," Gabriel continued. He straightened up as he called out the first name. "Chloe."

Chloe stood up. Though she was confused and curious as to Gabriel's actions, just as everyone else were, she still walked up to the front with a huge smile, like she always did.

"This is the jumpsuit I worked absolutely hard on!" She cried out as she raised her outfit.

As she continued to talk, Nathaniel seemed to glare at her, but Chloe ignored him

As she continued to talk, Nathaniel seemed to glare at her, but Chloe ignored him. Is he still mad at what me and Lydia were planning on doing?

After she was done, she started walking back to her seat.

"Thank you, Chloe, for that wonderful outfit," Gabriel let out a small smile. He took a deep breath and called the next female. "Rose."

Rose bit her lower lip but headed up anyway. She didn't look as excited as she always looked. She gloomily held up her outfit.