Twelve

They had finally decided after 10 minutes of arguing. Marinette was going to make the shirt, and it had to fit Adrien. Marinette looked around her drawers until she got all the items she needed.

"You'll make the shirt," Adrien said as he waited for Marinette to take his measurements. "And I'll make the designs on the shirt."

"What?! No way!" Marinette looked back at him, annoyed. "You're probably going to make the shirt look stupid."

"Come on," Adrien rolled his eyes. "I didn't get the first certificate for nothing!"

"Exactly!" Marinette replied. She was about to make a rude comment on what Adrien had just said, but decided to stop.

"Besides, if I don't do the designs, then what do I do?! We have to work on this together!"

"Fine, fine." Marinette huffed. She needed to trust her partner, but how could she when her partner was Adrien. "You'll make the designs on the shirt, but make it nice!"

"Yeah, yeah." Adrien chuckled. "We're not going to get eliminated, trust me. We're going to be the best out there."

-------

Chloe closed her notebook and turned to Lydia. "Alright, I've made the designs. Come look at it."

Lydia hopped out of Chloe's bed and headed to where she was. She looked over Chloe's shoulder, staring at the design Chloe had just finished making.

"It looks awesome! We're totally using that," Lydia exclaimed.

"Yeah? Okay, let's start making the dress." Chloe walked to the middle of her room, and waited for Lydia to come take her measurements.

------

It was about four hours later. Marinette had finished taking the measurements she needed of Adrien. She sat down at her desk, making the shirt.

Adrien was in his room, making the designs they were going to use.

Marinette wasn't so sure about this whole thing. Maybe if I had told Alya that I wasn't okay with her be in with Nino, then I would have gotten her. Or maybe if I had asked Alya first.

Marinette stared at her desk for some while, before she finally decided. I'm taking this competition seriously, and Adrien... He seems like he's just joking around.

She got out her sketchbook, and flipped through the pages, trying to find a good design. When she thought none of the ones she made were good enough, she decided to make another one.

Yeah... And just like that... She used her pencil and lightly made a design. Once she was happy with it, she went through the lines again with her pencil, making them a bit darker.

Of course she trusted Adrien... (Not really)... But sue decided to make another design in case Adrien's design, whatever it was, failed.

Hopefully his is just as great.

-------

Alya had just finished taking Nino's measurements. She looked back at her door, feeling a little worried.

She had seen Marinette walk away with Adrien, so she knew they were walking together. But Alya wasn't exactly so sure about what was going to happen between them.

Marinette hated Adrien, kind of. If they worked together, wouldn't thry get in fights? Alya knew how much this meant to Marinette, and if Adrien caused her to fail, she was going to hate him more.

"Nino, I'm going to pay Marinette a little visit to see how she's doing," She said. "Keep working on the designs. I'll he back soon."

Nino nodded, so Alya walked out of her room. She headed upstairs, where she remembered Marinette's room was.

As she passed Adrien's opened-door-room, she realized he was in his room, at his desk, possibly doing some drawings.

Maybe those two had a fight so Marinette decided that he work in his own room. After all, teammates are supposed to he together when they work.

Alya lightly knocked on Marinette's door, which was opened rather very quickly.

"Oh, Alya I'm so glad you came," Marinette sighed. "Come in."

Alya nodded and came inside. "So... How is the design going for you?"

"It's actually... Not that bad," Marinette shrugged. "I mean... I don't know. Adrien is making the designs for the shirt, and I'm a little worried."

"Have some faith in him, girl."

"But I've never seen him design!" Marinette folded her arms. "What if he messes up, Alya?"

"I don't think he's going to mess up," Alya chuckled. "Besides, Adrien knows as much about how this competition means to you. He's going to work his hardest. I'm sure of it!"

"Well, let's hope you're right."