Thirty - Nine

"Ella... Lydia... My office!"

Lydia looked back at Chloe and Marinette, who looked just as horrified as her. She then turned around and slowly started walking towards Gabriel's office with Ella following behind.

"This is... This is all my fault!" Chloe yelped, turning her phone off. "I lost that video. How?"

"Oh, don't beat yourself up," Emily gave a cold-hearted laugh. "While we were having our little fight, I deleted the video. Yes, I'm that experienced!"

Chloe frowned. "That's impossible."

"It's not, really. You were so busy trying to push me off that you weren't paying attention to your phone," Emily explained more clearly, raising a finger. "I turned your phone on; the thing didn't when have a password, so I took my chance and deleted the video."

"You little-" Chloe made a move to take Emily out, but Marinette quickly stopped her.

"You saw what happened before, and now Lydia is in there with Ella and Gabriel. We don't want anymore of this." She let go of Chloe's sleeve.

"Yeah, Marinette is right," Emily shrugged as she started walking away.

"What makes you think that Ella is going to get out of that office without being punished?" Chloe instantly challenged, making Emily stop in her tracks and look back.

"We always get what we want, no matter how much we have to do to get it!" And with those words, she started walking back to her room.

Chloe stood there, shaking her fists in anger. As soon as Emily's footsteps died away, that was when Marinette snapped.

"No!" She quickly looked up at the wall. "Chloe, remember how Mr. Agreste always have cameras up on the walls, especially in the big room? Where are they now?"

Chloe gasped, seeing that Marinette was right. "Someone took off the cameras. I bet it was Emily and Ella 100%. They probably did it to tease Rose all day! Or maybe they did it...

"... To frame us!" Marinette finished.

They stood in silence, pondering over it. Before they could really think of any other reasons why Emily and Ella would do such things, Lydia came out of the office, walking towards them.

"L-Lydia, how did it go?!" Chloe quickly rushed over to her while Marinette stood in one spot.

Lydia's face looked stunned, but not the good kind of stunned. It was as if she had been shocked with bad news.

"Well...?" Chloe was still waiting.

That was when Lydia broke into tears, her knees falling to the floor.

"I have to pack my bag..." She wailed.

"What-?"

"I'M DISQUALIFIED, THAT'S WHAT!!" Lydia screamed out. She pushed past Chloe, running towards to her room.

Ella then showed up, as if she had been hiding in a corner, wondering whether she should come out or not. Her face didn't exactly look upset, but she didn't look pleased either.

"What happened in that room?" Marinette was filled with questions. Was Ella disqualified as well? So how did Gabriel come to the conclusion that both girls were guilty? Did he have an extra hidden camera up on the walls that made him see everything that had happened?

Emily then walked down the stairs. She quickly rushed over to her sister, wanting to pull her into a hug, but Ella pushed her away.

"Um... I heard Lydia crying. So I take it that you won?..." Emily waited, before she pulled out another question. "Why is your face like that? Why do you look upset?"

"Emily... Gabriel would like to see you in his office," Ella spoke lowly, as if not wanting Chloe and Marinette to hear, though they did.

"What, why?" Emily looked just as confused as Chloe and Marinette.

What the heck had happened in that office?!

"Just go..." Ella muttered, before she started walking away in such a slow motion. Emily frowned at her, but shrugged and started heading over to the office.

Chloe turned to Marinette. "Let's ask Lydia. She may be too upset to talk to us, but let's at least try."

Marinette nodded and started following Chloe towards Lydia's room.

Marinette, Chloe and Lydia weren't exactly friends. Chloe and Lydia had walked up to Marinette, telling her that they needed to work together to get Ella and Emily out of their way.

Marinette had agreed to join in, because she agreed that the twins were giving her headaches. They decided that after they got rid of Emily and Ella, they would go back to their old ways of hating each other.

Chloe softly knocked on the closed door, and a muffled "come in" was heard. Chloe slowly opened the door and entered the room, with Marinette following behind her.

"Lydia..." Chloe didn't know where to start.

"We're really sorry that this happened to you," Marinette spoke up.

"No sweat, it's not your fault." Lydia sniffed and then wiped her nose with her sleeve, not caring how dirty that looked. "I should never had hit Ella anyway."

"It's not your fault either. I wouldn't have been able to hold my anger if that wretched girl pulled her beloved hair," Chloe said. "Anyway... What really happened in there?"

"You would never believe this," Lydia looked up from the bag she was packing. "Ella went against Emily. Ella told Gabriel that it was all Emily, that Emily was the one who was bullying Rose, that Emily was the one who attacked Chloe, that Emily was at fault."

"What?" Marinette gasped. "No way!"

"It's just that Ella was so close to being exposed, so she used her sister to get out of it," Lydia explained. "I never expected it, but I didn't say anything to call her out while she was saying it."

"That's insane!" Chloe's eyes widened, then she smirked. "That only means one thing."

Both Marinette and Lydia turned to Chloe as Chloe rubbed her hands together.

"One of the twins is getting disqualified!"

~ Edited ~