Six

Adrien opened the door to Marinette's room, only to find that she wasn't in there. He groaned and closed the door. When he turned around, there was Chloe, walking up to him.

"Adri-kins, what were you doing in Marinette's room?" She frowned, looking at Adrien for answers.

"Ugh, none of your business," Adrien rolled his eyes. "And what are you doing, coming up here?!"

"Well, I was coming to see you, of course," Chloe giggled, but Adrien's glare told her that he didn't believe her.

"Really?" Adrien folded his arms. "Because you seemed to be heading towards Marinette's room."

"Yeah... That's because I saw you there. Don't worry about it, Adrien," Chloe took his arm. "I asked your father and he said we're allowed to leave the building for hangouts, but we must come back earlier than 12pm."

"And what makes you think I want to hang out with you?" Adrien unfolded his arms. "I know what you were coming up here to do, Chloe, and it better not happen the next time!" He huffed and headed to his room.

Chloe stood there, stunned. After taking a deep breath, knowing that just happened, she headed downstairs.

While walking down, she bumped into someone. "Ow! Watch it!" She looked up. "Oh, no wonder. It's none other than Mari-Trash. Don't let this happen again!".

"What do you mean?" Marinette glared at her. "You bumped into me. It's not my fault."

"I did not!" Chloe then noticed the notebook Marinette was holding. That notebook, where all her designs were placed. That notebook had been her target.

"Whatever," Marinette rolled her eyes and started walking back to her room. She was not in the mood to talk to Chloe.

Chloe clenched her fists. She knew Gabriel said not to, but no one would know. At least, that's what she thought. How did Adrien find out about what she was going to do?

Ugh! That boy, you get in the way of everything. And why do you care about Marinette anyway?!

She continued her way back to her room. When she got inside, she shut the door.

I can't let Marinette win this competition. If I win, Adrien will like me more. He'll leave Marinette because she is and will forever be a sore loser.

Taking out her own notebook, she started flipping through pages, until she finally got to the dress she was looking for.

Time to start making my mini dress.

---

When she got inside her room, Marinette could see that everything was exactly where it was. So then what was Chloe doing up here?

Of course, it's because of Adrien.

She rolled her eyes. She could care less about those two. All she wanted was to win. Gabriel, her friends and her parents would be so proud of her.

She looked back at the mini dress that Alya had helped her pick.

It's time to get started. Hopefully no one, ahem, Adrien, interrupts me.

She got her materials ready. She looked back at the design she was going to make and then started.

---

Bored... Bored...

Adrien sighed and flipped over in his bed. He could still remember the memory like it just happened yesterday. The day he actually started taking notice of Marinette. The day he was dared to.

"Adrien, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to..." Kim smiled evilly. "I dare you to find a way to make Marinette fall in love with you!"

"What kind of dare is that?!" He had huffed and laughed in his head. "I can make any girl fall in love with me."

"Every girl except Marinette," Max reminded as a matter of fact. "I feel like she hates you."

"She hates me because she doesn't want to fall for me," He had rolled his eyes, thinking of how easy this dare was. "She just wants to hide the fact that she already loves me."

"Alright, then, do it!"

"The dare? Alright, I will..." He had said that which so much confidence.

Confidence that was now dying. Marinette wasn't talking for him. He was falling for her. And he started to realize that the only reason he visited her wasn't because he had to make her fall in love with him, but because he wanted to see her.

Argh! Marinette, what have you done to me?! Why?! Why?!

Adrien rolled around again.

This isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

~ Edited ~