8 - no chance

8 - no chance

BELLA BUTERA (WITH BILLIE EILISH) FINALLY MEETS HER IDOL, ARIANA GRANDE, IN A RESORT IN DOWNTOWN, LA!

Billie Eilish has posted a very touching video of Bella Butera meeting her idol, Ariana Grande, for the very first time on Instagram Stories. It is seen in the video, how Grande and Butera sang "break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored" together, while dipping their legs in a pool, inside a resort in Downtown, LA.

Bella Butera's singing skills amazes the singer of "Monopoly", Victoria Monét, who was also in the resort with Ariana Grande. She compliments how talented Butera is in the video.

In the video, it is shown how Bella fangirls over Ariana; hugging her and saying she is her inspiration. Ariana tells Bella that she would follow her on her socials when she gets back home, but until now, a day after, Ariana Grande still has not followed Bella Butera.

The video ends with Bella Butera hugging Billie Eilish, saying how she can't believe she has just met her long-time idol, Ariana Grande.
How cute is that?!

What are your thoughts on this latest news? Make sure to comment them down below!

Comments:

"my bellie heart is soaring"

"BILLIE IS WEARING A SWIMSUIT"

"Ari and Bella! what a dream 😍 not to mention BILLIE IS THERE"

"damn Billie's thicc af"

"Idec about Ari, all I care about is BELLIE!! have you seen what they did in the end?? Bella put her head on Bil's shoulder 😭😭😭"

"is that Billie in a swimsuit? I need to see her full fit omfg"

"Stop sexualising Billie guys 🙄 she's just 17, and she specifically said she wears baggy clothes so that people wouldn't call her thicc and shit."

"triggered ^^😂"

"why were Bella and Billie together tho???"

"They hung out in a resort duh^"

"they're such friend goals."

"they're more than friends it's so obvious."

"I WISH THEY WERE GAY OMG"

I shake my head, laughing at the comments.

Am I gay?

No, pretty sure I'm not.

But, why do you feel this way for Billie?

Feel like what?

Feel like you're going crazy about everything about her — the way her ocean-blue eyes shine when she talks, the way her dimples appear when she laughs...