28 - the show

Before we start this chapter, let's do a short recap...

In the last chapter of Smile, Billie, Bella and the rest of the gang were still inside the limo.

As the ride continued, Zoe suggested to play a game just like what Dalton had done in their very first interview.

She gave Billie and Bella random words, and they have said whether they liked it or not. The game showed how different their personalities were to each other.

Billie had mentioned her favourite colour is bright green. This catches everyone's attention, since in the first interview, she said she liked black.

Bella noticed something change within Billie; she is happier.

Seeing her sweet smile, Bella ignored the butterflies forming in her stomach. She couldn't be having feelings for Billie again.

She just couldn't.

Suddenly, Billie's belly hurt, and she got a bellyache.

She needed to go to the toilets; thanks to call of nature's perfect timing.

Their only bodyguard was buying food, and Billie couldn't wait for him any longer, so she, Bella, Finneas, and Zoe, risk themselves, and run to the bathrooms, whilst fans chase them chanting, "Bellie!"

As they enter the restaurant, the bodyguard sees them in shock, and follows them; leaving the line, and not being able to buy their lunches.

Soon enough, they reach the washrooms, and Billie finally... you know...

Let's be blunt — she took a shit.

(It was a really good shit actually.)

Now on to Chapter 28...

28 - the show

So, it turns out...

We got quite hungry, since the bodyguard didn't get to buy our lunches, and he couldn't fall in line again, since we couldn't stay at the area.

But thanks to our excitement, we didn't feel our hunger much.

Tons of people surrounded the limo a while ago; holding their phones as they took photos and videos of us.

People didn't stop screaming and shouting; they mostly chanted either "Billie," "Bella," or "BelLie."

I remember this one girl coming up to me as we were entering the limo again. She was so mad, and was like, "Billie's way out of your league! Stick with that Mason Cassidy guy!"