21 - watching you kiss her

A few hours later, Billie and Zoe had left our house, since it was already getting late.

Mom arrived a few moments after they've left, and right now, her and Josh are sleeping.

It's currently about 9 pm, and I'm in my room, fidgeting with my phone.

@masonfanaticcassidy started following you.

A few Mason fan accounts started following me on Instagram, ever since the articles and pictures of us started spreading throughout the media.

Most of them, if not, all of them only liked him because of his looks.

Surprisingly, I haven't seen any Mason and Bella shipping accounts, yet.

The BelLie accounts, on the other hand, are continuing to increase in number.

@belbilforever started following you.

@belliecookies started following you.

@bellabuteraoconnell started following you.

Which is so weird, since we're both straight!

I seriously don't get how people find chemistry between me and Billie.

I've already confirmed that I'm dating Mason.

I continue to scroll through my Instagram, when suddenly, my phone rings.

I slide to answer the call

I put the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Bea," a familiar, deep voice responds at the end of the line.

Speaking of...

"Mason, hey," I smile.

"I feel like shit; I haven't visited you today," he sadly says. "I'm sorry."

Butterflies erupt in my stomach.

He cares for me.

"What are you talking about?" I chuckle softly. "Mason, it's okay."

"No, it's not," he tells me. "Allow me to make it up for you. Wanna go somewhere right now?"

"Somewhere?" I ask confused. "Where?"

"Wanna go for a quick, night walk?" He asks.