9 - mason

9 - mason

I slightly regret what I've sent

Late night often results to shitty decisions.

I have decided to give Mason a second chance.

He seemed like he was really sorry for what he did, and I wanted to give us another try.

Maybe in that way, I'll move on from Billie.

A part of me regrets this decision, but another thinks this is the right thing to do.

I can't risk hurting myself watching someone I'm starting to catch feelings for, fall in love with someone else.

Who knows? Maybe Mason is the one for me.

Mason Cassidy was the first person I've ever felt something real for.

He had everything I wanted — the looks, the personality.

Everything, but loyalty.

I remember everything clearly.

Mason, Kendra, and I were at this party.

We were having the time of our lives.

They drank alcohol, while I didn't.

I didn't like alcohol.

I left the two of them together, since I trusted them, and went to mingle with some other people.

Eventually, Mason got drunk, and started kissing Kendra.

Kendra was my best friend, so I knew she had a high tolerance for alcohol; I knew she wasn't drunk.

But even if she was at the right state of mind, she started kissing Mason back.

When I came back, I saw the two of them locking lips.

I couldn't believe what I'd just seen, so ever since that, I never talked to them again.
Well, that was until now.

Kendra never said a word to me after that incident, and neither did Mason.