27 - all for bean burritos

Before we start this chapter, let's do a short recap...

In the last chapter of Smile, Billie, Bea's family, along with Billie's and Zoe, were inside a limousine, on their way to the mini-concert, where they will perform corto el amor for the very first time, and only to Billie's true fans.

Bea ruins her mood by waiting for Mason's reply. Billie notices this, and she convinces Bea to stop waiting for Mason's reply, and live in the moment.

When Bea falls asleep, Finneas notices Billie's hiding something from him. She gets guilty, so she admits to her brother that she's starting to have feelings for Bea. Finneas fully supports the two.

Maggie tells the chauffeur to stop at a restaurant, since they'll need to fill their stomachs for lunch first before they arrive at the show venue.

Now on to Chapter 27...

27 - all for bean burritos

B E L L A

"Yes, stop over right there!" I hear a voice say; slightly startling me in my sleep. "We're starving."

I slowly open my eyes, and take in my surroundings, only to see Finneas, who is in front of me, smiling at Billie; Zoe smirking at me.

I momentarily close my eyes, and take a deep yawn; covering my mouth.

As I open my eyes, I see Billie's blue ones shining right through mine.

She gives a playful smirk as she lightly chuckles, "Good morning."

Oh, shit. I slept?

I quietly laugh as I slowly rub my eyes; looking at the window behind me.

I see the limo approaching a restaurant.

As the vehicle stops, I get my bag, and place it on my lap; preparing to bring it when we go out.

Just as I was about to wear my bag, a man beside the driver's seat looks back at us, and asks, "What do you want?"

"Oh," I say; my mouth slightly agape. "We aren't gonna go down?"

"We can't," Billie looks at me. "We finna be causing a lot of trouble, B."

"But the last time, we went to eat burritos," I shrug at her.

"We're in a limo; people probably know some celeb's inside," Zoe explains. "They're probably waiting to see who's in it."