17 - bellie cookies

17 - bellie cookies

Mason was suspicious, and that's a fact.

Anyway, it's been hours after Mason has left, and Billie and I've decided to spend the day together in my house.

She's been really sweet and kind; trying to make me happy, and positive that my dad was gonna feel better.

I'm really thankful to have a friend like Billie, you know? She's always been there for me whenever I needed her, unlike Mason who's just left a few hours ago.

I've opened my Instagram a while ago, and I've seen that Billie had posted a story.

It was a picture of me in her bed — sleeping decently; thank God.

It had a caption that said, "cutie," which had speculated a lot of theories from fans.

One of them suggested that we've slept together — which was totally true, but not in that way!

But, even with that, Billie and I couldn't care less, since we both knew the truth — Billie's straight, and is looking for a new guy, while I'm taken by Mason.

And, I'm actually happy with what I have so far.

Billie's moved on from Q quite a bit, and I finally found someone who actually liked me.

My feelings for Billie days ago was weird.

I'm glad that they've faded now, and that I've fully moved on from her.

Mason had also posted a story on his Instagram, by the way, and it was the picture we took a while ago at my couch.

This also gained a lot of attention.

Some were saying that the three of us were all best friends, while some said that Billie was third wheeling.

There was even this weird theory that suggested that Billie and I were secretly dating, and that Mason was just our mutual friend.

Right now, Billie and I are in the kitchen, and we're about to make some cookies.

"Believe it or not, I make bomb-ass cookies," she smirks at me.

"Really?" I smirk back at her as she walks away, and grabs a bowl.

She looks back at me, and looks me straight in the eyes, "Deadass, B."

I go up to her as I chuckle, "I don't even know how to bake."

She looks at me with disbelief in her eyes, "Ooh, you kidding?"

She clicks her tongue as she points at me, and winks, "Don't worry, B; I gotcha."

She gets a cup of brown sugar and a cup of peanut butter, and creams it together.