19 - she's got a boyfriend, anyway

B I L L I E

It's been a day after B and I've hung out in her place.

Mason was being hella sketchy yesterday, and I didn't like it.

He was supposed to be with B yesterday; when she needed him the most, but it seemed like he had other matters to take care of.

She seriously deserves someone better.

B was so sad...

It actually made me sad, too.

Right now, I'm with Zoe, in my bedroom.

She's lying down on my bed, using her phone, and I'm sitting at the floor with my legs crossed, holding my ukulele.

"So this is how it starts," I slowly strum my ukulele, singing the first sentence of the song Sex by 1975.

"Here we go again," Zoe rolls her eyes as she looks over me, then continues scrolling through her phone.

I ignore her as I continue singing, while strumming my ukulele, "You take your shoes off in the back of my van."

I strum, pursing my lips; looking down at my ukulele.

"My shirt looks so good," I continue. "When it's just hanging off your back."

"Wow, Bil," Zoe looks at me with a deadpan look in her face as she stops using her phone, and sits up my bed to listen to me. "We're seriously doing this again, huh?"

I ignore her again, "And she said use your hands and my spare time; we've got one thing in common it's this tongue of mine. She said..."

I give a small lopsided, bitter smile, "She's got a boyfriend, anyway."

Zoe sighs as she rests her elbow on her lap; her hand resting on her cheek as she continues watching me.

I strum more, "She's got a boyfriend, anyway."

I continue playing the ukulele, then I look at a far distance.

"There's only minutes before I drop you off," I continue to sing. "And all we seem to do is talk about sex."

"Bil," Zoe tries to catch my attention.

"She's got a boyfriend, anyway."

"Bil."