They Arrive

Tobin Heath, EVERYONE knows that name in the college soccer industry. They arrive at Stanford College, the team starts to go in the locker, but Tobin forgot her phone on the bus. "Hey guys, I'll catch up I forgot something on the bus!", as Tobin goes back to get her phone the only thing on her mind is the game, that is that night. She is getting off the bus, she's so deep into her phone that she's not watching where she is going. She runs into a girl, she looks up and see's the most beautiful green eyes and the smoothest skin she has ever seen. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!" Christen Press says.

"i-iiii'm so sorry..." Tobin says, nervous as hell. Christen realizes who she ran into, the player her coach assigned to block and play against. "It's okay, you're Heath right?", "Yeah that's me" Tobin says as she's scared that press is mad at her for running into her. "well i'll see you on the field, 17." Christen walks past her and she turns around to see where she is going, and her jersey on the back says "Press, 23", she looks forward and heads back to the locker room where the girls are getting ready. Tobin was completely in a different world when she walked back into the room, Kelley O'Hara comes up to her, "hey you ready for tonight??" she says, "huh? oh yeah i'm ready". Kelley looks at her super confused, "Heath, are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost or some shit", "Kelley, I just saw the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on." "Oh gee, thanks, joking but who?". "All I know is her last name is Press, and she's number 23 on... Stanford's team..." Her eyes go wide.

"Heath, you're captain tonight", Coach says as he's walking over to me handing me the arm band to wear. "Wow, thanks coach!", as the players are lined up in the tunnel Tobin is walking to the front of the line to lead her team out, as shes waiting for the other team to get situated, she hears the same familiar voice she heard by the bus earlier, she turns around, and there's those green eyes coming through the teams. "Oh so you're captain for your team?" Christen says. Tobin nods and says "yeah". The ref of the game turns around " EVERYONE READY?" he yells, her and Press both look at each other and smile.

In the 57th minute, it's 1-1, Press got a goal for her team, and O'Hara got the goal for her team. Tobin keeps trying to block Press from scoring, but she is so sidetracked by the beauty of the lights from the stadium shining on Christen's face. Christen nutmegs her, and that catches her attention and she couldn't help but laugh. The game ends and the score 1-1. They all go and shake hands, and when the two meet up, tobin has her phone in her hand, and she being tobin just hands christen her phone, with the key pad on the screen. Christen looks up at her, and smiles and puts her phone number in, she texts her own number so she has Tobin's number. They hug and walk away, tobin suddenly feels her phone vibrate she looks down, and sees a number calling. "Hello?", "Hey I was wondering what you were doing tomorrow?" Press says and Tobin turns around and just smiles.

"Well since we leave Friday, I'm doing nothing. Ya got something in mind?" Says Tobin hopeful that Christen has something up her sleeve. "What hotel are you staying at? I'll meet you in the lobby at 10 AM" "10 AM? That's a little early ain't it? And I'm staying in the Hotel Lucent, but I'll meet you down in the lobby". "Perfect" she giggles and hangs up and turns around to see tobin looking at her. Press is falling fairly hard and doesn't know what she's gonna do... Tobin walks to the bus with the biggest smile on her face, and gets to the hotel and goes up to her room. As she's about to lay down, her phone goes off...

CP23>tobin "hey great game! Can't wait to hangout tomorrow!"
tobin>CP23 "you just can't enough of me can ya? 😂😂, joking but pretty excited!! See ya tomorrow pressy"
CP23>tobin "pressy? Hm I like it, toby"
Tobin cringes at the name "Toby", but a pretty girl like press can call me that all day. I better go to bed now I thought to my self, long day tomorrow apparently.