Coffee And Conversation

GP: As they get ready to head back to the hotel, they wanted to get showers and go get some coffee and maybe explore LA, for a little bit before they go grab dinner. The whole ride back to the hotel was not awkward, Tobin's hand was on her thigh and Christen just kept looking at it wanting to grab it, so she did...

Christen POV: I put my hand over hers and I was wondering what was going through her head. After she kissed me at the beach I was nervous that she didn't like it, or if my breath smelled bad. I don't know okay? I overthink a lot. "Tobin?" I say hoping I didn't do anything. Hm? she says quietly, there was a moment of silence because I didn't know what to say. She looks over at me and says is everything okay? Did I do something wrong?, "No actually everything is perfect, I just didn't know if I did something wrong". She pulled the car over and put it in park, looked over at me. "I'll be right back, okay? stay here!!" Now I was nervous as all gets out. She comes back after five minutes of waiting and I see roses, yellow ones to be exact. She comes and opens my door, "Come out here" I hear her say so I get out. "Chris, I like you. You're just the first person I've kissed in a really long time. I just didn't know what to say, I don't want you to go anywhere. I haven't felt this spark. Please, stay with me." I just jump in her arms and wrapped my legs and arms around her. I'm not going anywhere, I promise I say. She puts me down and we get in the car again and arrive at the hotel fifteen minutes later. We get to our room. As big as our room is there's only one bathroom. You can shower first I hear Tobin say. Okay, thanks.

GP: They both take showers and get ready. Tobin tells her to dress causal, and Tobin does the same. Tobin is wearing some skinny blue jeans and a white tee with a black snapback, and some black nikes. Christen is wearing some skinny blue jeans too, but a black v-neck, and white nikes. They both get in the car and they go to a coffee shop right down the road. They both get out and decided they were gonna sit outside because it's such a beautiful day. Tobin pulls out her phone and takes a picture of Christen when she wasn't paying attention but she heard the camera snap

Tobin POV: Shit!! I say as I hide my phone, but Christen already caught me she's laughing at me, because it's apparently really funny. I'm sorry, I just wanted the memories and the sun is shining on you perfectly right there and I don't know, I'm rambling aren't I? I'll shut up... I say all nervously. "No, it's okay. I think it's cute" she says with a smile "Care to take some more?" I hear her sweet voice say, I say no its okay, I've already embarrassed myself already. "No, please I want some to post on instagram". Okay I say shyly, I pull out my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it and there was her picture so I turned my phone to show her, well lets just say it just go down from here.

Christen POV: I accidentally slid the wrong way on her phone and saw a picture of her and another girl, lets just say Tobin was a little close to this girl and I won't lie it upset me really bad. I just sat back in my chair and left it on the picture of her. I continued to drink my coffee and she looked at her phone and looked up to me and locked her phone and just shook her head. She's not saying anything so I don't think she really cares about me like she says she does. She gets up and goes to pay for our coffees and goes to the bathroom, so I pulled out my phone and texted Nima and told him what just happened. He offered to drive to LA to come pick me up so I don't have to spend money on a flight. I told him I'd let him know because at this point I don't know what to do. She came back and asked me if I was ready, I said yep, knowing that I was upset about this. We get into the car and drive for like an hour. At one point I felt like she was kidnapping me but she has too good of a heart. We get to a place that no one really was at, but the view was incredible. It was over the ocean and on a cliff. She gets out and comes and opens my door, and puts out her hand for me to grab. I just grabbed it even though I am still upset with her. She leads me to a spot and she sat on the edge and I'm afraid of heights so I stood back, she looks back at me and pats the ground. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you." I hear her say, this is the first words I've heard her say since we left the coffee shop. I go over and sit next to her. She takes a deep breath and I'm afraid of what's about come out of her. 

Tobin POV: I'm not gonna lie I am nervous and scared to tell her because no one besides my family knows about this. Well uhm... That's all I could get out, I took a deep breath. She just looks over at me with a curious face, now I definitely have to say what I need too. That girl you saw, was my past girlfriend. She passed away a year ago. We were highschool sweethearts, she was honestly the love of my entire life. She was on her way to my college to visit me, when a car ran a red light and hit her driver side. Her mom was the one who called me, and told me I needed to get to the hospital that's closest to me. She was almost to me, she was almost in my arms safe and sound. I got in my car and raced to the hospital as fast I could. I ran in to the front desk, she must've known who I was there for. She got up from her chair and escorted me to her room... I say as I am tearing up and I looked over to Christen who's eyes were watery and I just felt arms around me, I honestly couldn't hold it in anymore and I just cried into her arms. "Shhh, it's okay. I'm here for you, I'm not going anywhere. I hear her say which makes me cry harder. After a few minutes of crying and I've calmed down, I looked at her and just said the day before I left for LA, was her anniversary of the day she passed away and her mom sent me that picture that I didn't know she had until she sent it to me.  I looked at her and just took her hand and kissed it. I held her hand for a good while. I asked her what she wanted to do for the remainder of the night. Can we just go back to the hotel and order room service and watch movies? she says and I just laugh of course, let's get going. I get up and help her up and we get in the car and head back to the hotel. For some reason I feel a weight lifted up off my shoulders and I just knew for some reason it was Emily. I looked up to the sky and pointed up and said thank you.

Authors Note: I hope y'all enjoyed this one. It's a little longer so leave me some feedback on it!! Thanks y'all.