Family Days

This chapter is dedicated to @HollieRosewood, she fully gave me this idea to write this! Hope y'all enjoy this!! Thanks for the feedback and I really hope y'all enjoy this one! - T

Tobin POV: I woke up with a body curled up against me, and it was honestly just best feeling in the entire world and someday I want to wake up to this for the rest of my life. I come back to reality after thinking about that after feeling her move around. She looks up at me and just has the biggest grin on her face, good morning Tobs I hear the innocent voice say. Good morning beautiful I reply, at this moment we both get hit with the smell of bacon. We should probably get up she says as she is getting up, I grab her arm and pull her back down on top of me and I just give her a kiss. "I could get use to that!" I hear her say laughing, I roll my eyes and laugh along with her and get up out of bed. I start getting ready for the day, just putting on my day clothes, I'll fix myself later. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and I feel the familiar arms around my abdomen, I look in the mirror and see her face on my shoulder. Now this is definitely something I could use too I say and she slaps me, "Don't steal my phrase loser!" she says in the most calming voice. Gosh, I am falling for this girl deep.

Christen POV: Waking up next to Tobin is something I love doing, I love having her in my arms, I just feel so at home. We both get ready to go downstairs and eat breakfast with my dad. We walk downstairs hand in hand, Good morning I hear the most familiar voice that I could pick out from a line. Good morning dad! How'd you sleep? I say. Good morning sir I hear Tobin say, which I thought she'd be so shy but she is slowly coming out of her shell. So, dad what's on the agenda for today? Got anything in mind? I say hopeful that we get to show Tobin around my hometown. Actually, yes. I was wondering if you wanted to show Tobin around here? We can take the Mustang if you want, he says. My eyes lit up, my dad only gets the Mustang out when it's special occasion. I look at Tobin and smile because the fact that my dad feels like showing Tobin around is a special occasion and I can tell he is starting to like Tobin. We get our food from the buffet that my dad has prepared. We sit down and start to eat and Mr. Questionnaire comes out of my dad... Oh lord we're in for a treat.

Tobin POV: We sit down, I'm still nervous and well her dad starts asking questions. I'm an open book so he's free to ask me anything. Dad, go easy please I hear my sweet girlfriend say. I haven't even gotten started yet he says laughing. So Tobin, what's your family like. Well, my dad is a lawyer and my mom is a registered nurse. I have two sisters and a younger brother, we're all a pretty close tight family. I assume you go to college? he says, "Yes sir, I go to UNC" I say confident in my answer. Ah, I bet it's beautiful out there he says, I just have one more question for you, how did you meet my daughter? he says. Well it's actually a funny story, my school and her school were playing each other for soccer. I had accidentally left my phone on the bus and I turned around to go get it. When I was getting off the bus, I accidentally ran into your daughter. Her green eyes caught my attention, she kinda got mean when I ran into her I say laughing. He raises an eyebrow at Christen and she threw her hands up which made everyone laugh. Well, Tobin I am sure glad you got to come out here, I hope you make yourself apart of this big family we have going, why don't we all go get ready and head out on the town? he says and I couldn't be more happy that he wants me to be apart of his family.

Christen POV: After breakfast me and Tobs head upstairs to get ready for the day. It doesn't take us long to get ready, she was already ready just fix her hair. We met my dad downstairs thirty minutes later, "You guys ready?" he says, we both shake our heads. We go out to the garage and I was gonna help my dad uncover the Mustang but he asked Tobin to help, I guess she's his favorite and I'm okay with that. When it's completely uncovered I looked over at her and she's just in awe because of the car that was sitting right in front of her. I go up and grab her hand, ready? I say, Very I hear her say. My dad tosses me the keys, he rarely ever lets me drive. You drive and I'll follow y'all in the truck behind. Are you sure? Confused on why he's letting us go by ourselves. Yeah, I want y'all to have some time together. Thanks daddy!! I say as I give him a hug. I get in and Tobin notices that there is a newer radio in, and she asks if it has bluetooth. I shake my head and she asks if she can connect her phone to it so she can play me a song. Yeah but wait until we get out on the main road.

Tobin POV: I'm beyond excited to see her hometown and plus we're in a Mustang Convertible, cherry red if I must add. We get out on the main road and I put on a song that I'm dedicating to her, this is our song I say to her. She shakes her head as she is driving, then she puts the top down and her hair up in a ponytail and gosh there is just something about looking at your girl putting their hair up in a mustang. I play 'Steal my girl' but a different version from One Direction. She grabs my hand as we listen to it, I glance over at her and she's singing the words and oh my gosh I melted. When the song is over, she turns it down and just keeps looking over at me and back at the road. I'm really glad you're here I hear her say, Me too love I say to her. She starts pointing out the high school she went too, and where her dad use to work, and where her first job was. I just can't help but smile because this girl really loves her home. Then we pull up to this building, and I read the sign. "In Honor Of Stacy Press", which I am assuming is her mom and it was a library that her mom used to go too all the time. "I'll tell you when we can be alone for a little bit, I am ready to tell you. We just can't talk about her around my dad" I hear her say and I just nod my head and grab her hand and kiss it gently. I looked up to the sky and the sun was just perfectly peaking through the clouds, and Christen looked up too when we got to the red light. She looks at me and smiles. We continue on our drive and just enjoy the time that we have cause I leave next week to go back to UNC...