10 AM

Tobin set her alarm for 8:30 AM to get up, she is NOT a morning person so she runs downstairs to get a cup of coffee after laying in bed for 45 minutes, but now she has to hurry so she can take a shower before press gets to the lobby. As tobin is in the lobby getting her cup of coffee, out of her peripheral, she sees press walking in, freaks out and checks the time, press had arrived thirty minutes early. Before Press could see her, she took off to her room to get in the shower. she slides in the bathroom to turn the shower on, *DING DING* as tobin hears her phone go off she runs to her bed to get her phone. Press had texted her, "Hey, i'm in the lobby im thirty minutes early, take your time!!". Tobin didn't want to be rude, so she texted her back, "Hey! my room number 208, if you want to come up and wait for me here, ill leave the lock in the crack so you can get in."

Press POV: I woke up super excited to hangout with tobin today.  I had gotten ready way too early, so I decided to go for a walk. Ended up at tobin's hotel, so I decided to text her and let her know I was there. She texted me back and said, "Hey! my room number 208, if you want to come up and wait for me here, ill leave the lock in the crack so you can get in." My eyes immediately widen, "What do I do????" I asked myself like I could an answer. I decided to go up and wait in her room. I knocked before I entered, I could hear the shower going and the door was closed to the bathroom, "Thank God" I said to myself, making myself laugh a little bit. I hear the shower shut off, and "Crooked Smile - J cole", was playing. I could hear her rapping the song, and my heart immediately started to race. She opens the bathroom door and cracks it to let the colder air in to clear the mirror. "Pressy? are you in here?" I hear Tobin say.

Tobin POV: "Pressy? are you in here?", I say, hoping she took up on my offer. "Yeah I'm here!!" Press says. Tobin flashes her million dollar smile at her self in the mirror, "I'll be out in a sec" Tobin says. She puts on her Calvin Klein Bra and boxer briefs and throws on her jeans. She then notices that she doesn't have a shirt in the bathroom to put on, and her suitcase is by her bed... I open the door to see christen sitting on the edge of my bed, playing on her phone. She looks up and smiles, "I forgot a shirt" she said. "Mhmm sure" press says.  She walks over to her suitcase and can feel Press's eyes on her. "Like what you see?" I say, which catches press off guard... 

Press POV: "I-I-I'm sorry, I got distracted, is it hot in here?, I'm gonna go down to the lobby to get some air, meet me down there?" "Sure" Tobin says. I immediately run out the door, "What were you thinking Chris?!?!?" I thought my self, I get down to the lobby, and sit on the couch and wonder if I should still wait for her... "Of course you should, don't be stupid". I get up and go get a coffee to clear my head. "You ready?" I hear come from behind me, I turn around and see the most beautiful girl. "Yeah are you?" I say, thinking to myself... i'm falling for her, hard.

Tobin POV: I felt as if I embarrassed her so I kinda remained quiet when we left the hotel, we got in the car and christen is driving. "what kind of music do you like?" Press says, "anything". She turns on Miguel "Told you so", and I couldn't help but sing along to it. My hand was resting on the gear stick, even if I'm not driving it still has to touch the gear stick, and christen's hand brushes over mine, and her face got super red, and I mean RED. So I just grabbed it and held it to see if she would calm down or what would happen, and she looked at me and smiled, so we held hands all the way to where ever we were going.